Welcome to the party.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: used to work for the EU ??

X member of the Liberal party ??

afaik

the only way imho ukip will come back as any relevant political party is if brexit does not happen.

Sponsored Links
Im glad they didnt pick Anne Marie Walters.

Henry Bolton seems a decent guy, I hope he does well.

I never liked Paul Nuttall, may have just been an unfortunate manner, but I always found him smug.

I cant say Im that convinced UKIP have much relevance now.

Looks good so far; whereas Nutall (and the surname didn't help) didn't look good from the off. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt till he screws up, and it'll be iteresting to see if he can bring Brexit back to front and (sorry Noseall) proved a degree of badly needed support to TM.

remind me, how many MPs does ukip have now?

have you got a photo of the massed crowds at their last meeting?

John hates UKIP, so it's an understandable post from him, but it's a delightfully odd situation, where a party that doesn't actually have any MPs has managed to shift politics so much. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they never get any MPs, so the real question is whether Bolton can continue the job that Farage did. But UKIP are a good argument for PR, where the Lib Dems only wanted it because they'll never really get anywhere without it.

John hates UKIP, so it's an understandable post from him, but it's a delightfully odd situation, where a party that doesn't actually have any MPs has managed to shift politics so much. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they never get any MPs, so the real question is whether Bolton can continue the job that Farage did. But UKIP are a good argument for PR, where the Lib Dems only wanted it because they'll never really get anywhere without it.

Ive heard that Henry Bolton is a decent guy and somebody with a previous career.

I think minority parties are good for politics in this country.

I think UKIP will only get anywhere if they move the party away from their RW anti-immigration stance.

They also need to end their single policy approach.

They could be the United Kingdom International Party and campaign to remain in the EU.
They might get sixteen million votes.

Labour and Conservatives could hardly moan that they have changed their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back