Angela rayner…

If the public are more upset at someone calling someone else Scum, but not at the lies, then there we have a perfect example of the state of our country.

It's about language. 'Scum' is common, and not meant to be directed, 'upwards'. "We say that down to you, you mustn't say it up to us!"

More seriously, parliamentary privilege ought never to be needed. MPs should be able to make a point with facts and temperate lingo.

Sponsored Links
It's all the loony left have got in their arsenal. Name calling, and responding to everything that the Government do, with "we would have done it differently". Unelectable rabble with no plan.

It's about language. 'Scum' is common, and not meant to be directed, 'upwards'. "We say that down to you, you mustn't say it up to us!"

More seriously, parliamentary privilege ought never to be needed. MPs should be able to make a point with facts and temperate lingo.

Quite right.

It would be rude to say that Liar Johnson is a liar.

upload_2021-9-29_12-49-35.png

Sponsored Links
I thought it rather amusing that at the Labour conference, they were insisting on a minimum wage of £10 per hour, I have no problem with that, but why were they advertising for conference stewards at £9.75 per hour.

I thought it rather amusing that at the Labour conference, they were insisting on a minimum wage of £10 per hour, I have no problem with that, but why were they advertising for conference stewards at £9.75 per hour.
Who were they employed by?

Then everyone's happy.(y) Except for the people working at £9.75 an hour for somebody who say's nobody should earn less than £10 per hour.
Selective quote, why did you not explain the facts, fillyfacts again

Sponsored Links
Back