Harriet Harman's to busy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What a cretin she is. On the Andrew Marr show, she said she was to busy to vote on the Labour party leader contest.

All she has to do is put a few ticks on a form, if that.

She is spouting the usual load of snot that comes from pompous idiots in any political party.

I hopes you gets called up on that comment.

Sponsored Links
Wasn't it her that tried to use the media to get a website that reviewed brothels shut down. Even wanted the Americans to pressure AOL to take action.

The result - Free advertising for the website, membership up by thousands, lots of advertising money for the site operators and a nice 'Thank You Harriet' advert on prominant display!!!

Stupid bovine! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Stupid bovine! :rolleyes:

I think you should find a real cow and apologise, how would you like to be
compared to the Harperson.

On that note she cannot be compared to any living thing without the necessary apologise being met.

So what about a bucket full of snot.

If anybodies got sympathies with that sort of thing perhaps they could offer an alternative. ;)

Harriet Harman strikes me as one of these very very dangerous women that seem to put women's rights above all else. Whilst I would be the first to agree that women are under-represented in Govt, etc. There's absolutely no need to ensure that only women candidates are picked for elections and that women should be picked for cabinet posts.
She's the sort of woman that other women should avoid at all costs. She accuses women of being exploited by men at every turn.
Prostitutes are exploited by men !!! Are they?? They are the ones charging for the sex , so who's exploiting who?.
Cleaners on the NMW are being exploited ? Office staff on the NMW are being exploited? Shop assistants on the NMW are being exploited??

Harriet Harman would probably benefit from some real employment at £5.80 per hour for a few years , then speak about exploitation.

who / what is she (ive lost touch) :confused:

She is the stand in leader of the labour party.

And represents her entourage who are another pile of shyte.

But to be honest I think they are putting her up there as
an in house clown and cannot wait for her to do a trick or two.
Like put a bucket of snot over her head.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

'The Mad Hatty'

She's completely bonkers. Head full of ideologies, and not one solitary brain cell.

Thought she was just a distant memory.

New Labours female John prescott. Just as thick but with lesbian Tendencies.

Johnny had lesbian tendencies too. I think he only watched though!

:LOL:

Nothing wrong with that...

The lesbians next door gave me a rolex for my birthday, very nice but i think they misunderstood when i said i wanna watch. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back