Welcome to the party.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, people also dislike other xenophobic and racist groups, even though they are just little groups of losers.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
'perfectly legitimate and acceptable editing' :):)

thats a complicated way of saying childish..........:mrgreen:
Look up ellipsis.
no don't bother I will do it for you:
Dictionary

ellipsis
ɪˈlɪpsɪs/
noun
  1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
    "it is very rare for an ellipsis to occur without a linguistic antecedent"
    • a set of dots (…) indicating an ellipsis.

'If you are resorting to such silly allegations, your position and argument must be very tenuous' -yup that concurs with your post
To compound a silly allegation with an even sillier one is the height of stupidity.

Look up ellipsis.
no don't bother I will do it for you:

To compound a silly allegation with an even sillier one is the height of stupidity.

:):):)
Somebody else summed it up perfectly:

There u go Noseall play the dumb / innocent card :LOL: Not me Guv :LOL:

u are known for it alteration of quotes to suit your agenda , post up parts of a quote etc etc its habitual with you & way har bee

then u play the "seeker of truth" card . noseall on a mission to enlighten the masses , portray truth & wisdom , pontificate from the moral high ground

you are having a :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: either that or u believe your own Bull ***t :LOL:

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-spanish.489753/page-2#ixzz4uMTT7iDZ

Do you know the circumstances of that rant?

He instantly lied about a post and accused me of altering a quote, which I did not. It will not happen again.

nonsense .:rolleyes:

If the cap fits noseall ;);)

mind u it may be difficult to find a cap big enough to fit yer big ead :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Rant o_Oo_Oo_O what rant . U are confusing me with way har bee :LOL:

Have you looked up ellipsis yet?
Do you understand its use now? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:):):):):)

'post up parts of a quote........pontificate from the moral high ground' :):)

'Have you looked up ellipsis yet?' :):)

A great example, well done :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back