THe Spanish

Sponsored Links
I learnt today that saying u are from Moscow...blah , blah, blah....
I learned a few years ago that saying your name is Transam is akin to making up stories and telling lots of lies.
Funny old world innit.

I learned a few years ago that saying your name is Transam is akin to making up stories and telling lots of lies.
Funny old world innit.

I learned a good while back that u saying your name is nose all , is not correct as u nose very little :LOL:

in fact less then a mongolian goat herder, and u are a bigger porkie pier than way har bee. :LOL:

(edit. saying u are a bigger porkie pier than way har bee may be a tadge OTT)

:oops::oops: sorry noseall for saying that u are a bigger porkie pier then way har bee , thats not possible :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I did? (sigh)
How?

There u go Noseall play the dumb / innocent card :LOL: Not me Guv :LOL:

u are known for it alteration of quotes to suit your agenda , post up parts of a quote etc etc its habitual with you & way har bee

then u play the "seeker of truth" card . noseall on a mission to enlighten the masses , portray truth & wisdom , pontificate from the moral high ground

you are having a :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: either that or u believe your own Bull ***t :LOL:

There u go Noseall play the dumb / innocent card :LOL: Not me Guv :LOL:

u are known for it alteration of quotes to suit your agenda , post up parts of a quote etc etc its habitual with you & way har bee

then u play the "seeker of truth" card . noseall on a mission to enlighten the masses , portray truth & wisdom , pontificate from the moral high ground

you are having a :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: either that or u believe your own Bull ***t :LOL:
You are a horrible member of this forum. It is a shame you picked DIYnot. It deserves better.

Anyway it all seems very dire, nearly 1000 people hurt as the police use force to prevent people from accessing democracy.

I would have thought this violated quite few human rights.

You are a horrible member of this forum. It is a shame you picked DIYnot. It deserves better.

you are a nasty piece of work Noseall

A name caller, goader and a bully . like all bullys u like to dish it out but u cannot take it Hmmm poor noseall (didums):LOL:

what no verbal abuse noseall :LOL:

Anyway it all seems very dire, nearly 1000 people hurt as the police use force to prevent people from accessing democracy.

I would have thought this violated quite few human rights.
Correct.

But, there are better ways of accessing democracy, although full marks for the publicity.

you are a nasty piece of work Noseall

A name caller, goader and a bully . like all bullys u like to dish it out but u cannot take it Hmmm poor noseall (didums):LOL:

what no verbal abuse noseall :LOL:
For someone who calls in favours from a friendly mod, (please help me, he has made me look like a complete idiot, please delete the whole thread....No amount of deletion could prevent that!) or maybe is a mod itself and exploits its advantages.....
and posts such RWR nonsense, without admin pulling your strings in tight, you are the worst culprit on this forum!

Sponsored Links
Back