Welcome to the party.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:):):):):)

'post up parts of a quote........pontificate from the moral high ground' :):)

'Have you looked up ellipsis yet?' :):)

A great example, well done :mrgreen:
Do you understand yet that one does not need to post the whole quote, merely the relevant parts, as long as one demonstrates that the irrelevant part has been omitted?
Obviously not! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)(n)o_Oo_O:(:(:cautious::cautious::p:p:whistle::whistle: despite it being a recognised, legitimate, and academically correct practice.
Yet you continue to make silly comments in order to try to hide your ignorance and embarrassment.

It is not the first time that you have mimicked **** end.

Sponsored Links
Do you understand yet that one does not need to post the whole quote, merely the relevant parts, as long as one demonstrates that the irrelevant part has been omitted?
Obviously not! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)(n)o_Oo_O:(:(:cautious::cautious::p:p:whistle::whistle: despite it being a recognised, legitimate, and academically correct practice.
Yet you continue to make silly comments in order to try to hide your ignorance and embarrassment.

It is not the first time that you have mimicked **** end.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Actually, you posted the whole quote, crossed out the middle 3 lines, to make it read like the first and last line read one following the other as a childish joke.
And then you have temerity to try and claim the moral high ground

And when that fails, you then just resort to insults :):):)

'silly comments' -you said it :LOL:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Actually, you posted the whole quote, crossed out the middle 3 lines, to make it read like the first and last line read one following the other as a childish joke.
And then you have temerity to try and claim the moral high ground

And when that fails, you then just resort to insults :):):)

'silly comments' -you said it :LOL:
I was being kind to you. Rather than delete your irrelevant comments and insert an ellipsis. I just crossed out your irrelevant comments, because that is what they were, irrelevant.
You failed to appreciate that and accused me of an intellectual faux pas, when in fact the correct academic process wold have been to delete the irrelevant comments, leaving the relevant bits.

I resorted to insults because I am dealing with a buffoon. :eek::censored:
A buffoon who is desperately trying to justify his buffoonery. o_O:(

Listen up way bar bee u may well be a Boris supporter but some on here are not like u he is a silly buffoon

Sponsored Links
I was being kind to you. Rather than delete your irrelevant comments and insert an ellipsis. I just crossed out your irrelevant comments, because that is what they were, irrelevant.
You failed to appreciate that and accused me of an intellectual faux pas, when in fact the correct academic process wold have been to delete the irrelevant comments, leaving the relevant bits.

I resorted to insults because I am dealing with a buffoon. :eek::censored:
A buffoon who is desperately trying to justify his buffoonery. o_O:(

Nonsense :mrgreen:

They were not irrelevant points, as you well know. You crossed them out to turn what I had written into a childish insult.

And then you attempted some form of sarcastic intellectual superiority.

And because you've been caught out you are now resorting to insults.

The fact you are highly driven by point scoring rather than any worthwhile discussion is your issue not mine.

:):):)

..You crossed them out to turn what I had written into a childish insult.
Finish the following sentence, in your own words:
"If you think I can make you look childish with a strike-through of a couple of your sentences......" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Think of what I could do by following the accepted academical and intellectual procedure of using an ellipsis. :whistle:

Think yourself lucky I used the strike-through instead of the ellipsis. (y)(y)

:D:D:D:D:D

I cant help if you are slow to see the error of your ways......:)
I stopped discussing it because we were not discussing it. :sleep::sleep:
I stated my case, and justified my position with academic and intellectual evidence. But you continued to refuse to accept that I acted academically and intellectually correct. o_O
Instead, you just restated your complaint several times without any supportive argument (other than the claim I made you look childish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). :rolleyes::rolleyes:
As you persistently refuted an accepted intellectual and academic concept, there was little point in continuing. :whistle::whistle:

I stated my case, and justified my position with academic and intellectual evidence

'I stated my position with academic and intellectual evidence' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NO

You edited and quoted my post, thinking it was clever and sarcastic

When pointed out is was neither, you then try intellectual superiority

and when that doesn't work you resort to insults.

And now you are banging on about it Ad nauseaum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm thoroughly bored of it now :mrgreen:

yes, I'm asking you, the one that's banging on about it non-stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back