Welcome to the party.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is every one banging on about ? Is way har beeeee posting up nonsense again ?

I bet he is :) Listen up way har beeeee

do try to act like an adult . Your childish behaviour & buffoonery is worst then Nosealls :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Look up ellipsis.
no don't bother I will do it for you:
Dictionary
ellipsis
ɪˈlɪpsɪs/
nounthe omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
  1. "it is very rare for an ellipsis to occur without a linguistic antecedent"
    • a set of dots (…) indicating an ellipsis.
To compound a silly allegation with an even sillier one is the height of stupidity.

There ya go Way Har Bee,, I've just deleted the irrelevant part of your post for ya.

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

Oscar Wilde
I suppose I should thank you for your flattery. :)
Except you cannot even use a grammatical concept correctly. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
... Your childish behaviour & buffoonery is worst then Nosealls :LOL:
How do you know? Supposedly, gasbanni, you do not read my posts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Or have you been taking a crafty peek now and then (and then, and then, and then, and then, ad infinitum)? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

Oscar Wilde
I suppose I should thank you for your flattery. :)
Except you cannot even use a grammatical concept correctly. :rolleyes:

You are proud of the word ellipsis, Im very pleased for you :mrgreen:

Sorry to but in on this post but
Listen up way har beeeeeeeeee :)

Wolfgang eventually got back to me & the EU electrical power rules will impact on commercial W.M's

(laundrette)

Sorry to but in on this post but
Listen up way har beeeeeeeeee :)

Wolfgang eventually got back to me & the EU electrical power rules will impact on commercial W.M's

(laundrette)
You have posted in the wrong thread. :rolleyes:

Actually, you are convinced that you are on a different planet to everyone else. 'Spaced out' might be an appropriate description. :ROFLMAO:

Not my word. It is in the dictionary, but then you cannot be expected to know that, evidently. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Oh do stop showing your intellectual superiority -it just comes across so loud, what with such mature comments :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back