Boris Johnson can remake Britain.

RAC proudly displays his prejudice, and is doubtless well aware of his predecessors who also didn't like Roma, and made them wear brown triangles.

Never heard of it :confused:

Star of David for Jews in Nazi Germany

But triangles for Romanians :confused:

Sponsored Links
Speeding, parking and tax return errors - I’d allow a foreigner to remain in the U.K. That was an easy question to answer.
You are then obviously at odds with our government and their 'hostile environment'.
Because tax return errors are treated as a reason for deportation, and even attract attention under 'terrorism' laws.

And should you need to obtain official UK citizenship (eg the windrush generation) in order to stay in the country or even hope to get back in after going abroad then the following may interest you.

In the application you have to declare any speeding or parking tickets, regardless of how long ago.
Non declaration risks voiding the process, and more than three in total goes against you.
However DVLA or relevant authorities will not divulge the information, but government is able to get that information if they choose to do so.
Can you remember the exact dates and details of any of those trivial offences you may have committed over the decades?

What offence(s) should deem a foreign criminal eligible to remain in the U.K?
Anything other than a serious offence. (from your list - unjustified acts of violence, willful arson, rape, 'kiddy fiddling', murder are ineligible)

I believe drugs should be decriminalised, so dealing would be a moot point.

Theft, Pickpocketing, Burglary, Credit card fraud?

Would depend on the circumstances and severity of the offence.

Crime isn't 'black and white'!

"Our government”? I thought you left the country?
Ah, so you got answers to the questions you asked but didn't like those answers?

So you resume your 'needling' habit in response!

I wonder how long it will be before you will accuse someone of trying to get a topic locked? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ah, so you got answers to the questions you asked but didn't like those answers? So you resume your 'needling' habit in response!
Yes, thank you for answering the questions but like your first answer to mine, it threw up another question or are only you allowed to ask questions in response to other questions?

As for 'needling', how can asking a question about where your country of domicile is when it’s conflicting with a statement you made be classed as 'needling'? I mean, if you answered the question and I kept on asking it, THAT would be 'needling' wouldn’t it? Just look back on your own posts to see how many times you have needlessly called me racist/misogynistic/Homophobe/thick/****/xenophobe and ask yourself just who is needling who. In conclusion, it appears your big goodbye was in fact a complete fabrication of the highest order unless you say otherwise. No doubt you’ll scream to get this deleted or closed.

“I am done with this website in the same way as I am done with this country!"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Ah mottie, you obviously have a problem with reading my posts properly...

From that link of yours you'll maybe notice this time that I said, and I quote - "Timed so that our youngest gets exams done and dusted"

When is (or rather was supposed to be) the exam season in the UK?

Thus your increasingly boring 'I thought you'd left' remarks were in ignorance even before this virus scuppered everyone's plans for the foreseeable future!

From that link of yours you'll maybe notice this time that I said, and I quote - "Timed so that our youngest gets exams done and dusted"
You also said, and I quote, “After this post I shall be deleting my account”. What happened then?

Would depend on the circumstances and severity of the offence.

Crime isn't 'black and white'!

If your found guilty it is... Regardless just the fear of deportation could deter a would be criminal.

It generally doesn't.

In the same way that the death penalty doesn't stop people taking up smoking.

It generally doesn't.

In the same way that the death penalty doesn't stop people taking up smoking.

Not all people. It will never be all people...

They would not however have an argument.... They knew the rules they know its law. Their call.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your found guilty it is... Regardless just the fear of deportation could deter a would be criminal.
It's worth restating that some of the 'crimes' that have seen people deported are not crimes. If you (or your accountant) screw up your tax return, identify it and square it with the tax man, it is not criminal. But people have been deported for that.

Now, some people who are deported are criminals and there's no reason for us to keep them. But there is a level of petty bureaucratic bullshit in our immigration process that's just silly.

Also, if you're found guilty then that also is not always black and white. In most cases there's a range of sentencing guidelines. If a parent abducts their child from the parent that has legal custody, that's a crime and they should be punished. If a random stranger abducts a child then I'd expect their punishment will be more severe.

Sponsored Links
Back