Boris Johnson can remake Britain.

Sponsored Links
There are good, decent folk of all nationalities but Romanians seem to be the ones most responsible for pickpocketing gangs.

Romania is a country of two peoples. There are the caucasian Romanians and also Roma who are of Indian extraction. The former are often hard working like those from most of the other former Communist Bloc countries, Poland, etc. The latter are problematic in their own country and now in ours. I have friends from the former group who are normal, productive people.

>ALERT< >INCOMING FROM BLINKERED TYPES<

Sponsored Links
Once, about 12 years ago when I was working for someone else, we had a Romanian Gypsy student join our training centre. He hadn’t long been in the country, a matter of months I believe. He showed absolutely no interest and was a rude, sullen git. He wasn’t there more than a week when he smacked another student over the head with an iron bar. I slung him out. Of course there was a big kerfuffle with the local authority who wanted him to be reinstated. A meeting was arranged with me, the local authority, the student, his mother and an interpreter for them to plead their case for him to return. During the meeting his mother garbled something to the interpreter explaining his actions and lack of interest. Apparently, in his community only the women worked. The men did not so they could see no reason why he should be learning anything. I called an end to the meeting there and then. Even the LA were taken aback.

We moved office recently

Some one attempted to break into the old office over the bank Holiday

Probably a foreigner ;)???

Screenshot_20200414_212519_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

These were codes for houses to Rob by local Italians.

I really don't know. My attempt a at poor racist joke.
The only works I see recently was re-tarmaced the road and fixed the kerbs..

I really don't know. My attempt a at poor racist joke.
I remember a post not too far back where a bloke said "imagine those two (foreign) nurses reading this thread...blah..blah..blah…" in a feigned attempt at sympathy towards foreigners. Now look at him making fun of foreigners in a disparaging way.:rolleyes:

I remember a post not too far back where a bloke said "imagine those two (foreign) nurses reading this thread...blah..blah..blah…" in a feigned attempt at sympathy towards foreigners. Now look at him making fun of foreigners in a disparaging way.:rolleyes:

Give over.....
Foreigners do have a sence of humour you know... Its not just an English thing....

Last edited by a moderator:
First to say what :confused:

Brown triangle :confused:

RAC proudly displays his prejudice, and is doubtless well aware of his predecessors who also didn't like Roma, and made them wear brown triangles.

Sponsored Links
Back