Heartsink posters

Sponsored Links
No, I want the last word. Me me me me me me me me me
No, ceres can have the last word........................as long as he admits he was wrong. ;)
You can't take a hint can you? I repeat

me me me me me me me me me.
Alright you can have the last word..........if you you you you you you you you insist.:rolleyes:

Interesting comment by you:
I do not believe in curtailing the views of anyone even if it is something I do not wish to hear - if we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we do not like, then we don't believe in those freedoms at all.
Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/final-message.450246/page-4#ixzz3yda1lGi9
You've had a change of heart, you want to curtail my opinion.
I assume it's because you don't like my views. :rolleyes:

Goodness no, I was just having a little fun of my own because it's easy to get you to bite. It's not that I don't like your views - it's that you're utterly rubbish at arguing, and tiresome. To be good at arguing, or debating as I'd rather see it, means you should listen to what the other person is saying, even tho you don't always agree. You don't listen at all, you just twist and go off on dull tangents or crawl around desperate to try and score points to make yourself feel good (using my post just now about freedom of views for an example). Good debaters use logic, be prepared to concede what perhaps might be a good point. Even considering a win-win situation or an agree to disagree train of thought makes someone good and interesting to debate with. You just want to always have the last word, you are patronising, (your use of this just now for an example: :rolleyes:) you want always to have the upper hand, you lose all good parts of your views along the way because a person has to wade through the endless trite to get to it and really, there's no fun in that which is a shame.
So no, I don't wish to stop you, carry on making a complete and utter tit out of yourself, it's a free world.
Superbly, succinctly, put.

You may have the last word 'cos there's more important things to do then trade petty insults.
My god, you giving up? Is this a first?
Kind of shows your denial to be another of your insincere and shifty comments.

So, please explain, who were you referring to in your original comment.
You obviously weren't intending to take your own advice.

Sponsored Links
At that point, I didn't even read your responses -
Again, considering that you quoted me in your first post, indicates that you're just saying the first thing that comes into your head in order to avoid the criticism.

It's difficult to hold a discussion with someone who constantly shifts their views and denies responsibility for their comments.
Perhaps "Flightymam" would be more appropriate?:rolleyes:

Back