Heatline boiler warning

you cant use copper pipe for condensate, that is why the condensate on your boiler has a rubber hose and not copper pipe, if you are saying that you have a run of copper from your boiler it will rot as well

Sponsored Links
you cant use copper pipe for condensate, that is why the condensate on your boiler has a rubber hose and not copper pipe, if you are saying that you have a run of copper from your boiler it will rot as well

He's probably confusing condense with blow off pipe. OP seems to be in a permanent state of confusion.

Sponsored Links
I’ve been to the Heatline factory in Turkey, it’s owned by Demir Dokem, a massive firm over there.

The guy that took us was called Bruce Sweeney who previously worked for Biasi. I was just a kid in the office that went because my boss didn’t want to.

Back in 2007 Vaillant bough majority shares in Türk DemirDöküm Fabrikalari A.S, their boilers being sold under the Heatline brand in the UK.
It's actually Vaillants Spanish subsidiary that own them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back