Help for boiler installed without Bypass and without overrun

It was the way he played himself with the way he phrased the original question then using the courts (if true) as a sledgehammer to crack a Walnut.

System could have been corrected at a fraction of the cost - perhaps he should sue the second guy for bad advice - lord help us he might read this.

Trouble is with all the tyre kickers about and the unqualified / unregistered guys about willing to flaunt the regs jobs are being roughed in just to earn a crust.

If I had never been gas registered and was caught installing etc, I would be let off with a wrist slapping, however as I am I could go to prison over the slightest slip. Tell me how that is fair or why I should pay so much to qualify and be registered and some low life undercuts me and the customer is delighted OR slags off the install after - I don't know.

The OP hasn't answered my question as to whether he hammered on price.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back