Help me understand this.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm listening to radio 4 tonight

Two fellas talking about Elvis Presley and his films. I've not heard all of the interview but one of the fellas was describing Elvis's difficulties in live.
He went on to say that Evis (his words) was half Indian half white ...excepted by neither...

Accepted by neither... ?????????

Now tell me if I'm wrong ....was he one of the most loved most fancied successful musicians if not the best this world has every seen.

He was the King.....
what was this dick headed trouble making tit talking about.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I didn't even realise he was Native American

Sponsored Links
I'm listening to radio 4 tonight
He was the King.....
what was this dick headed trouble making tit talking about.

He was probably talking about a subject that he has done a lot of research on & put a lot of 'thought' into.

Unlike yourself.

He was probably talking about a subject that he has done a lot of research on & put a lot of 'thought' into.

Unlike yourself.

I've thought about for nearly 10 minutes now.... how much longer do you think he talked about it.

I've thought about for nearly 10 minutes now.... how much longer do you think he talked about it.

There's a thread somewhere here-a-bouts that involves the subject "What Are You Drinking Tonight".

P'raps you should tag along . . . !

White Cider.

Along with "The Sun" newspaper will be the death of intelligent discourse.

In all seriousness, it only takes part of a group of people rejecting you to make that group feel like it doesn't accept you. And the US was epically racist at the time.

Even if you're a massive financial success and eventually **** yourself to death on the toilet.

In all seriousness, it only takes part of a group of people rejecting you to make that group feel like it doesn't accept you. And the US was epically racist at the time.

Even if you're a massive financial success and eventually **** yourself to death on the toilet.

He was anti establishment . Maybe thar had something to do with it. The ban was loved by Billions. He never stopped because of a few idiots

The guy you heard (an Asian Indian) was referencing a line from the film (I think) Flaming Star, which hooked him on Elvis; thinking he was an Indian like him.

The guy you heard (an Asian Indian) was referencing a line from the film (I think) Flaming Star, which hooked him on Elvis; thinking he was an Indian like him.

You maybe right I find think it odd at 1/32 Indian.

White Dove will be turning in her grave

Sponsored Links
Back