Help please, HIVE - Ordered the wrong one and they wont cancel it

0x56-jpg.170309

As shown the commons are connected to Live inside the Hive.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thanks, guys.
Beautifully detailed, stem, and great diagram, bernardgreen. So happy there are knowledgeable people like yourselves, and others who have posted here, who are willing to help. (y)

Yes, unfortunately the manual from the manufacturer, Vaillant, is a bit crap and confusing. If in doubt, always have a look yourself.

Hi, all. Wired up the Hive and everything's been ticking along fine for the last two weeks. Thanks so much to everyone here. I'd wouldn't have been able to do it without everyone's help and advice.

The wiring looks a little crappy in the picture, sorry. I did tidy it all up so it looked a lot better afterwards!

I ended up going for the dual channel in the end as Amazon was having a Black Friday sale on with an Echo Dot. Got the two for under £120.

Attachments

• IMG_3837.JPG
    IMG_3837.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3838.JPG
    IMG_3838.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 86
Sponsored Links
Hi, all. Wired up the Hive and everything's been ticking along fine for the last two weeks. Thanks so much to everyone here. I'd wouldn't have been able to do it without everyone's help and advice.
The wiring looks a little crappy in the picture, sorry. I did tidy it all up so it looked a lot better afterwards!.

Well done you, and thanks for the feedback, it’s appreciated. Doesn’t look too bad, seen worse from “pro’s” :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back