Help with Accenta Mini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Can anyone help with this please.
The alarm has started going off of it's own accord.When I reset, the tamper light comes on. Gone off five times since 10 o'clock this morning
Thanks

Sponsored Links
ok, then one of the sensors has a tamper fault, what kinds of sensor do you have in your house? door contact, movement sensor, shock sensor?

Sponsored Links
ok, then it is a loop tamper.
if you want to, DISCONNECT MAINS SUPPLY,
power light on keypad should turn off,
then open main panel, tamper should go off. silence at keypad.
then find the loop tamper terminals on the main board marked TAMP and disconnect all wires from the terminals.
then put each device wire into the terminals again.
stop when the tamper shows up again. the device which caused the tamper after connection is the problem device.

I've put the power back on & the numbers on the keypad have lit up but day & power aren't lit up

No it didn't. I've connected the two wires back into the main console numbers 19 & 20. Nothing happening but the light outside is still flashing.

ok, it looks like it may be time for a new panel, i am sure someone else could help here since the fault may be deeper into the panel than expected.

Thanks very much for all your help.Before you go, is there any way I can stop the light outside from flashing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back