Help with Accenta Mini

no,did I ever say to you I ran a massive company? no, I am not an alarm installer, just a DIYer. ok? I DON'T install alarms, I help out with people's problems on this site.

Stop getting upset, I only told you a meter is not a considered method of testing a batteries expected life, and even so a test is only valid on the day as an MOT is.

Sponsored Links
As alarm said you can't tell a batterys state with a volt meter , I use a act gold battery tester , which quickly runs full discharge/ recharge cycles to determine the batterys condition , the best tool I ever got given.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, it was the old "cigarette lighter" in a box with some resistors and Led`s.
If you used it wrong you killed batteries. I used to follow the apprentices around making sure they did it right. Even when trained they cannot be trusted sometimes in a rush. Free batteries do not make for profits!!!
Its some where in the shed, i`ll see if I can find it.

The silly fools would use it twice or more.
This caused a terminal discharge and generally a few hours later or the next day the panel reported a battery fault,

In other words a deep discharge, most panels now even cut the battery at a certain voltage. Which can make a ,mockery of the stand by times. Hence 17AH space now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back