Here we go...

Why do pople accentuate and alms, is it because they anecdote or portmanteau it beats me, if it was me i would salubrious it that didn't work then draconian them.

Sponsored Links
Whatever happened to common sense?

IMO the schools/teachers behavior justs feeds the media and the rest of the nutters.

.....and being arrested for nothing is no joke. You have to give a DNA sample even if you're not charged.

PS..Nice post Zampa, it must have taken forever but for a change it was readable

markie said:
in my opinion if the child can't speak/understand English then they should be put in a special school where they can learn the local language before they enter a state school

And who the hell funds this? The taxpayer - again?

Our hospitals are knackered, our prisons are full, our education system is failing, our armed forces are making do with second grade equipment, old pensioners are living on the breadline - sorting that is where I want my tax to go. Not on language training.

Sponsored Links
How many Muslims are in our armed forces? They want the protection but won't fight for our salvation.

AndersonC said:
And who the hell funds this? The taxpayer - again?

Our hospitals are knackered, our prisons are full, our education system is failing, our armed forces are making do with second grade equipment, old pensioners are living on the breadline - sorting that is where I want my tax to go. Not on language training.

This is a direct consequence of immigration. When you flood the country with new reidents you need more infrastructure. When you build and man the new infrastruicture you need more immigrants to do it. The net benefit to the country is zero.

And what does the Evening Standard know about stuff that happens in the provinces? [sarcasm]

So lets recap the story......

Girl turns up late and has to sit at the last free space with some Indian children

GIRL: Please Miss, I want to learn, as do my brethren here, but I find the language barrier between us is hampering both my and their development.

TEACHER: Racist Scum, Prepare for a whipping

GIRL: No Miss, We all just want to learn. I feel my co-learners may benefit from a more dedicated teaching approach

TEACHER: That's it, I'm calling the police

Police arrive

POLICE: 'Ello 'Ello 'Ello, What's All this then

GIRL (Sobbing): I just want to learn....

POLICE: Right, down to the station with you. A spell in chokey will sort you out

According to the girl, corroborated by no-one even though there should have been about 30-odd other people in the classroom. Why am I the only person to express scepticism about this ?

Many people will say that this sort of story happens all the time, but if you ever followed any of those stories to their conclusions then you would see that they are normally all absolute bumcheese as well. But of course, the disproving never gets reported and more people are left believing they are true.

If this girl claimed that she was bunking off one day, David Beckham pulled up in his Roller and made her pregnant, no-one would believe her, but if it reinforces their prejudices, however unlikely the story, then they will swallow anything they here.

Let's wait and see, but experience tells me that this story is going top be no more true than all the other similar 'PC gone mad' tales we hear these days.

Come on guys admit it! its really not the same spouting all the racist rhetoric without a couple of do gooder, liberal, guardian reading, teacher, pc, types snapping at your ankles is it, I mean your all just agreeing with each other which has to be a bit boring? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Another story that most people would agree is ridiculous, if it occured exactly how its been told. To try to use it to further an agenda on the back of it is just as ridiculous.

Johnny_t and Richardp have said it very well...not much need to add to it, other than state my agreement.

Govt. Health Warning: Be sensible, make sure you get Dick & Johnny together for a good time with fewer consequences :cool:

Edited to protect the innocent.

Anyone read about the 37 year women who went to her local chemist in Rotherham, she asked for the morning-after pill but the pharmacist refused to sell her them because he's a muslim and objected on religious grounds. :rolleyes:

Lloyds said " If the pill is contrary to a pharmacist's personal, religious or moral beliefs they are within their rights not to supply it."

Sponsored Links
Back