heres a way to get petrols prices down // pass this around

As has been mentioned the profit margin for producing petrol, diesel etc in this country is very slim. It’s almost cheaper to import.
UK oil companies make profit from selling crude oil abroad. Oil is a commodity and the price is set on the world market. (Supply and demand I suppose)
It’s the initial price of oil plus the Government taxation that makes fuel so expensive.
Obviously the higher the oil price the more tax the Government make however in an ideal world I wouldn’t mind too much paying a high fuel price with the tax if this was reflected in an improvement in living standard, services etc.
Unfortunately the money seems all too often to be wasted on various wars, bailing out Banks and probably a whole raft of other stuff. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
is the Octavia the best MPG you can get? I've heard of Diesels getting up to 70mpg, is that really true??

i have a diesel, and i can get better than 70mpg.... it's a bog standard Audi... nothing converted ... but could do much more than 70mpg... if i could find the right hill !!! pointing at my work place !!!

Sponsored Links
Now that personal letter writing has ended, we get all these campaigns, that promote CHAIN MAIL, send this to everyone you know, or SPAM, as it's currently known.

Make an argument, counteract it, get over it. DON'T be telling people what to do, or how to think, or who to tell.

Send this message to 10 people with 10 days, or you will contact scury, because you spend all your time locked up in a dark room in front of your computer all day....only kidding! :LOL: FB is murder for these types of messages, ban them from forums.

i have a diesel, and i can get better than 70mpg.... it's a bog standard Audi... nothing converted ... but could do much more than 70mpg... if i could find the right hill !!! pointing at my work place !!!
There is a place near brighton - Fulking :idea: is that the kind of hill you want :mrgreen: Fulking Hill :rolleyes:

I thought you were leaving?

Sponsored Links
Back