Here's an idea.....

BAS ....you've already used 200 odd words on this post! :LOL:
That's because I believe in explaining things.

What about the 'pop up' suggestion from BigJon? hand the responibility back to the poster...
That would work if there was a legal CYA need.

In practice people would click "I agree" without reading it - at least if you ask them what they said on their Building Regulations approval request you'll know if they're ignoring the issue.

Sponsored Links
Oh 'Part P' isn't that the C&G qualification you need to get???????

According to a plumber in a SCREWYOU trade counter last week when I was desperate for an earth rod at 7pm one evening!!!! and he wanted to register for ELECTRICFIX!!!

I think the forum rules are OK as they are.

If people contribute their honest opinion and it is not simply a dig at someone else, they are adding to the debate.

Unseeingly slagging matches and point scoring; is what we need to drop - not advice that is made with the protection of the OP in mind.

If some ask a question that is rudimentary; the advice given will be so too. If you want be the one giving that advice then you are welcome to do so. But if you are bored reading the same advice over and over and over again. Don't read further than the OP question if they ask a rudimentary question.
Martin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back