He's got me puzzled ....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd never thought of that !!!!! that conservatives should be pro immigration and labour anti immigration
, his logic is hard to contradict.

What a laugh at about seven minutes in.

Sponsored Links
Why do you post crackpots?

He says the tory party are more representatives of the working class?

Facts are a dangerous thing to idiots like him.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-qa-how-posh-is-parliament

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7483/CBP-7483.pdf

Stop posting rubbish youtubers.

Rubbish you tubers .......what a poor blinkered view you have.

I suspect you didn't watch it and formed an opinion based on a brief cursory glance, he raises a very very interesting conundrum. Animated eccentric presentation true and quite funny it had me laughing ......... He raises a point which is true but not obvious ....I'd never thought of it before but he's correct....and it's puzzling.

He's got over 550,000 subscribers which means people find him interesting and worth a watch.
So tell me how do you contradict his findings ? You can't because he's correct. ........its more of an observation of the human condition. We are all subject to emotions that control our thoughts, brought about by our experiances as we were growing up. We are not creatures of pure logic and reason.
You've missed out, poor you.

Goes to show how toxic the subject matter is when a poster has to dredge through obscure biased youtube material to prove his point. I guess if he wants to post stuff with zero credibility, who can blame the sad old git.

Poor old moaning gasbag.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Rubbish you tubers .......what a poor blinkered view you have.

I suspect you didn't watch it and formed an opinion based on a brief cursory glance, he raises a very very interesting conundrum. Animated eccentric presentation true and quite funny it had me laughing ......... He raises a point which is true but not obvious ....I'd never thought of it before but he's correct....and it's puzzling.

He's got over 550,000 subscribers which means people find him interesting and worth a watch.
So tell me how do you contradict his findings ? You can't because he's correct. ........its more of an observation of the human condition. We are all subject to emotions that control our thoughts, brought about by our experiances as we were growing up. We are not creatures of pure logic and reason.
You've missed out, poor you.

What is his finding. As he's all over the shop.

Goes to show how toxic the subject matter is when a poster has to dredge through obscure biased youtube material to prove his point. I guess if he wants to post stuff with zero credibility, who can blame the sad old git.

Poor old moaning gasbag.

You silly silly boy o what's his conclusion re immigration pray tell ? Its this ....That no one can say if it's good or bad.

So everyone should just shut up about it.

But he does expose a paradox .......that people who would benefit from it are anti and the group that could suffer because of it are pro.....he's quite right of course.
That is a puzzle.

By the way you couldn't be more wrong I was looking for nothing of the kind re immigration, I was looking up halberts found the chap interesting. So watched some of his other clips 550,000 subscribers is pretty impressive.

You silly silly boy o what's his conclusion re immigration pray tell ? Its this ....That no one can say if it's good or bad.
So everyone should just shut up about it.
If only some would shut up about it.
But that is not going to happen when the RWR blame all of society's problems on immigration.
What/who will they blame for their own/government's failings?

Gosh. Why so rude?

Why insult someone or be rude just because you don't agree with what they are saying?

Gas, you seem to say that this guy is stating fact, but surely it is only his opinion?

Sponsored Links
Back