Hive 2 multi zone installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting all the suggestions on this forum. I had similar problem to the initial post, where my upstairs Danfoss TP5000 was connected with only 2 wires. Fortunately N wire was there also, so I could use it for HIVE receiver. I've created the bridge from L to COM as advised and now my second Zone is up and running! Picture attached.

Attachments

• File 16-09-2017, 09 58 28.jpeg
    File 16-09-2017, 09 58 28.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 618
Sponsored Links
Grey wires on a S plan are permanent live to the zone valves. I'm a British Gas engineer, multizone is easy enough once all wires are identified. All depends on what type of controls are existing. I've got the Honeywell wiring guide I can send you if you are stuck

Hello I have had a read through this post with interest. I want to fit a 2 zone hive system to my baxsi 105 boiler. I have 2 zone valves fitted That have never been wired up(fitted for future use) my boiler has a built in clock and no thermostats. I see guyhysen's diagram for the hive fit but I would like to know about the power for the boiler and control system and the black wire to the boiler I think my boiler needs 2. Any help would be great

I’ve got a diagram I can send you via email which will be of use, it’s on my laptop I will send it to my phone and post it here, Hive is just an advanced thermostat, wiring is simple enough.

Sponsored Links
Here is the diagram for 2 valves wired to a combination boiler.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread closed to prevent Hijacks.
Please start a new thread for a new applications.
Mod

Attachments

• ZONE WIRING DIAGRAM-2 ZONE VALVES.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 668
Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back