Hive dual to single channel receiver wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, long story short my hive has been wired using a dual channel receiver on a viessmann combo boiler. Since removing the hub as I’m moving home, it only fires the boiler when I boost the hot water on the thermostat. Spoke to hive who said I should us the single channel receiver for the new owners.

here is the current wiring;

can anyone help me to wire in the single Channel receiver ?

White flex from the left is from fused spur and other two flex are from the boiler
Thanks

Attachments

• 356C11B8-3F99-4F67-A3BA-4F0DD92878F0.jpeg
    356C11B8-3F99-4F67-A3BA-4F0DD92878F0.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It should be exactly the same. You should give consideration to sleeving the green/yellow wire and blue wires, especially if 240VAC.

Sponsored Links
The diagram is the internal wiring of the Hive to show that in the Dual Channel Hive the Live supply to the switches is supplied by the Hive and in the Single Channel Hive the supply to the switch has to be connected, normally to Pin 1

Hi, long story short my hive has been wired using a dual channel receiver on a viessmann combo boiler. Since removing the hub as I’m moving home, it only fires the boiler when I boost the hot water on the thermostat. Spoke to hive who said I should us the single channel receiver for the new owners.

here is the current wiring;

can anyone help me to wire in the single Channel receiver ?

White flex from the left is from fused spur and other two flex are from the boiler
Thanks
That is a single channel receiver wiring not a dual channel

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back