Hobbies

Hiking on high moors, motorcycling (but only in the summer, what a wuss), scuba-diving, I am just about to re-start piano lessons after a short break of 34 years, trying to learn a 4th chord on my guitar!

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Brightness
I do sit down now when I want a wee , as Im a bloke who had prostrate trouble last year thanks very much , :(

Awwww Moz, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I was only teasing :confused: Hope you're better now?

Moz said:
btw I bet your Derek Acorahs "No1" creepy Fan ..lol

OMFG Noooooooooooooooooooo. I detest the scally. I swear he's a con-man and I've more than one run in with his beloved bitch of a wife on another forum.

Moz said:
my hobbies I had many over the years ...
one that is a favourite is watching /collecting fillums/dvds ....an NO not just adult xxx fillums ...;)

Are you thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre (said in best Lou voice)???? I've never seen an 'adult' film :oops: :LOL:

andyboyo said:
you people need to get out more!

I work all day indoors so when Im off I like to get outside in the fresh air!

My main Hobby is Surf Kayaking anyone ever tried it???

Andyboyo, I used to love getting out and about and my hobbies used to be hillwalking & anything dangerous that would give me a buzz. I had a road accident 7 years ago that damaged my spine and spinal nerves though so it all went out the window. I am now registered disabled. But hey, it gets me free parking so not all bad hahahaha

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
.......& anything dangerous that would give me a buzz.......

Bee-keeping? ;)

Russian Roullette with Ann Summers product? ;) (i.e. 5 with normal jelly, one with paint stripper)

Gary_M said:
Song writing,

Wrote a musical once ;) (Secondary school) Biggest hobby is writing stories (but always get carried away and can't keep it short ;)) Latest draft is already 84 pages.

Gary_M said:
Bee-keeping? ;)

Not today honey ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gary_M said:
Russian Roullette with Ann Summers product? ;) (i.e. 5 with normal jelly, one with paint stripper)

Have no need for those - I have a real man hahahaha

Come to think of it have you heard of the Essex girl who tried to make a DIY vibrator? She filled a cigar tube with bees and shook it......

WoodYouLike said:
Gary_M said:
Song writing,

Wrote a musical once ;) (Secondary school) Biggest hobby is writing stories (but always get carried away and can't keep it short ;)) Latest draft is already 84 pages.

That's great :) Music and writing are great ways of expressing things :)

Brightness said:
Gary_M said:
Bee-keeping? ;)

Not today honey ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Did you forget to take your tablet this morning? ;)

Brightness said:
Have no need for those - I have a real man hahahaha

Come to think of it have you heard of the Essex girl who tried to make a DIY vibrator? She filled a cigar tube with bees and shook it......

Getting better :LOL: :LOL: (Must have remembered lunch-time tablet)

Gary_M said:
WoodYouLike said:
Gary_M said:
Song writing,

That's great :) Music and writing are great ways of expressing things :)

Problem now is: dictionary ;) Who ever put the link to Thesaurus.com on here a while ago has my life-long gratitude ;)

Brightness said:
Was she the same one who chipped her teeth on one?

Brightness said:
Noooooooooooooo :eek: My hobbies are..... paranormal investigating, reading books on the supernatural, witchcraft and the occult and ...... decorating my dolls house (and you're not to laugh at that one OK).

Now what are yours?

How many rolls of paper did you need?

Brightness said:
I've never seen an 'adult' film :oops: :LOL:
You don't know what you're missing - the intelligent and witty scripts, the depth of characterisation, the twists & turns of the plotting, the exotic locations and high-cost production values.....

Sponsored Links
Back