Honeywell st699

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am studying to become a service and breakdown engineer and I came across a Honeywell st699 today and was wondering from the picture would anyone be able to tell me which wires are from the heating thermostate.

Thanks

upload_2018-9-25_20-49-0.jpeg
upload_2018-9-25_20-45-53.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Without seeing the rest of the system wiring, it's impossible to know.
It could be none of them - thermostats and all of the other devices are typically connected to a wiring centre, not to the programmer.

Thank you for your reply. Okay is there any way I can work it out from wiring center,

Will give you a little insight into job the customer has had her walls all RE skimmed and has had the thermostats taken off the wall to do so and plastered straight over the thermostat wiring now can’t get hold of the guy that done it and doesn’t know where it was. Due to being new house.

Would like to work out how to disconnect it so there isn’t a live redundant cable in the wall. Then install a wireless stat.

Sponsored Links
Step one is work out the plan used, W, S, Y etc. then normally the motorised valves have fixed colours so at the wiring centre you can work out what was the old thermostat cables.

Back