Horrible histories.

Sponsored Links
Most of it is utter toss and about as accurate as a blind sniper.

Sponsored Links
Most of it is utter toss and about as accurate as a blind sniper.

That's true, as is QI, but Horrible Histories won an award recently, out of it's league, for 'best documentary', or other rubbish.....

But parts of it are entertaining...unlike that Richard Hammond Engineering link thing....he's presenting it as if it's aimed at kids, and repeats, and repeats. The episode I watched today, he actually made a chocolate teapot...to prove a point. Don't get me started on 'Don't scare the hare', BBC1 Saturday primetime.

Not again! Whenever I log into this forum it feels like I’ve paid a ringside ticket to a boxing match. I think MM could argue about the aesthetics of a fly’s proboscis. Anyway...

I actually enjoy Diddy Dick and Dom, if I’m back early enough to watch them. One episode cracked me up the other day when Dom was reading Dicks future from the tea leaves he left in a cuppa. After interruptions and doubting from Dick, Dom finally said shush! This is very serious and I need to concentrate... It says.....

"Made in China".

Damn near choked on me beer :D Their cheesy grins kill me and they really work well together: the next Ant and Dec perhaps?

The bloke who created horrible histories was one of my teachers at senior school. He once put in a school report that I was "immature". Na na na na, yah, sucks, boo to him.

Sponsored Links
Back