Horse Meat scandal

of a strange one really, horse tastes a bit gamey like venison, surprised the difference in taste wasn't noticed.

There's not that much actual meat in these products in the first place. If the product is 20% meat, and 20% of that is horse, then it's going to be undetectable. I also bet most of the beef flavour is actually added from a packet.

Guess so, can't say i eat many ready meals and burgers etc. That said, I'm not terribly fussed if i have eaten horse, as long as it is fit for human consumption.

Sponsored Links
of a strange one really, horse tastes a bit gamey like venison, surprised the difference in taste wasn't noticed.

There's not that much actual meat in these products in the first place. If the product is 20% meat, and 20% of that is horse, then it's going to be undetectable. I also bet most of the beef flavour is actually added from a packet.

Guess so, can't say i eat many ready meals and burgers etc. That said, I'm not terribly fussed if i have eaten horse, as long as it is fit for human consumption.

you eat a lot of kebabs....and god knows what they put in those!! :eek:

you eat a lot of kebabs....and god knows what they put in those!! :eek:

its 100% pure spiced lamb isn't it :!:

Sponsored Links
Back