Horstmann Centaurstat7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have replaced my Honeywell T6360 thermostat for a Horstmann Centaurstat7.

The Honeywell worked well I just wanted a bit of auto programming.

The first problem is whatever target temperature you set it at when the onboard display indicates the target has been reached it still calls for heat for at least six or seven minutes, there is no change in indicated room temperature.

The second problem is it then after a further five minutes it calls for heat again for a further six or seven minutes, there is no change in indicated room temperature.

The third problem is then its on and off more times each hour than a new brides night dress !!!! again there is no change in the indicated room temperature.

The boiler which is a Bazi Duo Tec 28 combi is driving me mad coming in and out all the time.

The Honeywell worked well I may have to put it back unless someone can help with advice, perhaps my new unit is faulty.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back