Room thermostat control

when I wire direct into the wiring centre I cut each individual wire, so you will have 5 stubs of wire still connected, and replace one at a time makes it a lot easier and you wont get mixed up what went where

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
We didn't have any hot water last night or this morning. Could this be caused by the motorised valve too?

We didn't have any hot water last night or this morning. Could this be caused by the motorised valve too?
not the CH valve no, more likely a setting somewhere that you have altered when testing

Sponsored Links
I had the power off when I inspected the valve yesterday and my control unit has battery backup and it kept all the settings when I restored power and I saw the hot water light come on at the programmed times. I advance the hot water this morning, but after an hour there was still no hot water despite the CH on and working.

Then you will have to get the Multimeter out and see if you have 230v between the brown and blue wires on the valve

Replaced CH valve and found a loose wire in the wiring centre for the HW valve. So far, so good!

Thanks all for your support.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back