Hosepipe bans

I

ImayKnow

We have had a few exceptionally hot days. How long will it be before the water companies start talking about hosepipe bans?

Buffoons ! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
When the reservoirs start getting low.

Think before you post. :rolleyes:

Practice what you preach, Angel of Doom!

They will start talking about hosepipe bans BEFORE the reservoirs start getting low.

If they do it WHEN the reservoirs start getting low, it'll be too late.

Don't be silly - there would be a permanent hosepipe ban if that were the case. You do talk some cobblers. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It's a good job then that those with intelligence understand what contingency and prevention are all about

Anyway if there was a hosepipe ban wouldn't you just switch the sprinkler on in the dark? I mean how much would it cost to deploy night vision helicopters or satellite pics?

MwR, the authorities might suspect you when your grass is still green and all yer neighbours lawns have died off. ;)

MwR, the authorities might suspect you when your grass is still green and all yer neighbours lawns have died off. ;)

Ahh but that could be down to his forward planning and contingency plan. He may well have some superior rain collection or recycled water system that he can utilise in such situations

Ahh but that could be down to his forward planning and contingency plan. He may well have some superior rain collection or recycled water system that he can utilise in such situations

Or he might be using the sprinkler of a night time... :LOL: :LOL:

Apparently, you can collect all the rainwater you want into barrels etc, but if there's a hosepipe ban, you can't connect your hosepipe to the barrels. So it's out with the watering can. ;)

That's why it's called a hosepipe BAN.

(How do these people survive in the world? :rolleyes: )

But your connection has to comply with water regs - like a filling loop on a boiler ;)

Its better to use barrelled up rainwater on the plants and grass anyway, more nutrients in it then the tap water. Mini pump and a hose and bobs your fathers brother. Only the car should suffer during a hosepipe ban.

Apparently we get less rain in London than they get in Timbuktu, so we have a permanent hose pipe ban . But I think I may have made this up! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back