Hotpoint WF541 washing machine fault lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
HI

Did you mange to get any help with this as I too have just had the same problem and could do with some help

Many Thanks

Jon

Hi Rocks,

I really hope you are still reading this forum as you seem to have all the answers...!

I have the On/off, Rinse Hold and Mini Load flashing. What does it mean....?

Looked at your error list but couldn't see what numbers these lights are.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power board

So in this instance with the second light flashing the error code would be f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty

HI

Thanks for the reply but I think I'm being a bit thick , Does this mean the Rinse hold and miniload are lights 3 & 4 ? (NTC Fault) Whats a NTC Fault . I just don't know which light = which number

Many Thanks for your help

Jon

Sponsored Links
if the lights on the left flash it means a error out of 5 lights if 1 and 3 flash it means it it error f10 ,if light 1 is flashing it means f08 .if you have 3 and 4 it means f03 ,ntc is found on the heater round the back two thin wires on it . its in the middle of the heater ..undo the nut on the heater and pull out the ntc BUT it can also mean a pcb fault .if you have a meter check the ntc in a cup of hot water .if you have a washer dryer check the rear hose on the dryer a small corrigated tube it splits and water runs straight onto the ntc.pcb fault normally errors straight away .half way during wash means ntc.

Our washing machine has lights 2 and 5 (Reduced Creases and Extra Rinse) continually on, even when the on/off light is out. They aren't flashing, they're just on and won't turn off when I press them.

Is this a mechanical fault with the washing machine or do you think the buttons are broken? The other three buttons turn on and off when you push them and it did a full cycle with the two lights on.

Ideas anyone?

remove the consol panel buttons are stuck in .

Rocks I need your help! My WF541 doesnt turn on at all.
When I switch it on at the wall, all lights may flash quickly and machine doesnt turn on.

tried changing fuse and a working wall point.
Ive taken off lid and can hear a noise coming from the black box where the power lead goes in.

Havent drained the filter since Ive had it i dont think and I have just got about 4 pints from it! still not turning on.

Any ideas??

thanks in advance

see if the black box is arcing if not pcb needs changing.

hi, my flashing lights are - f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error. I've had the filter out and removed all the rubbish - the water drained out easily through the filter hole. It then started back up but mid-way through the next cycle the same 3 lights came on - is my pump blocked?

any help would be much appreciated.

does the pump hum when put on to pump out

Hi guys, can u help me, washin a load last nite and me main drain was a tad bocked so i had a small flood in kitchen wen machine started to drain, i quickly pushed the of button waited for flood water to drain from sink but wen it came t resetting it for a drain/spin yeh as if, on/off light flashed rapidly and mini load light flashed and wouldnt do a thing, so i turned it off at socket hopin it wud reset but now i got didly squat....no lights nothin...i cant afford anew machine rite w so any help wud b appreciated... thanks al

What number light is mini load 1234 on the left top to bottom

thanks 4 replyin, mini load light is 4th down top to bottom, but after switchin off at mains hoping it wud reset iv got no lights or noises from any parts with top off the washer, is ther a way 2 reset the machine ?, thanks alan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back