how can I clean the top of kitchen wall units ?

Sponsored Links
But hits is alright.

Or even;

hist or hsit.

Yes but its not the same, check this out.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING!! ...AND HAVE SEEN ME TYPE, TRY THIS!!!! AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY , IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTEETR BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN

I need to clean the tops of the kitchen wall units, which are greasey. I would have left it, after all the tops are not really visible, but my wife wants it done. Which chemical can I spray on and then clean, with the minimum of effort please.
It won't help this time, but when you've cleaned up lay sheets of newspaper on the unit tops. Out of sight, but every few months replace them. End of greasy unit tops!

Sponsored Links
I need to clean the tops of the kitchen wall units, which are greasey. I would have left it, after all the tops are not really visible, but my wife wants it done. Which chemical can I spray on and then clean, with the minimum of effort please.
It won't help this time, but when you've cleaned up lay sheets of newspaper on the unit tops. Out of sight, but every few months replace them. End of greasy unit tops!
try sugar soap in warm water

And miss out on the delicious taste of all those cooked lambs, pigs and cows............don't think so.

Did you hear the news this morning re. eating bacon & sausages etc. they've now found a link to cancer of the pancreas, they've known for some time there was a link with cancer of the bowel, which my father had, although this had nothing to do with me being a veggie.

In Sweden wasnt it?
They link everything to anything every week and then next year say they were mistaken.
How do we have such a long living elder population now, as they all had worse diets and are fine.

And being a veggie is against your bodies wishes!!

How do we have such a long living elder population now, as they all had worse diets and are fine.

And being a veggie is against your bodies wishes!!

But they had proper meat in their sausages not processed carp like today.

Their diet was worse, and they had less of what they needed.
A bit more meat was`nt the be all end all.

And a lot of them went on to a ripe old age too.

So what was your point, for probably the rarest cancer going?

Sponsored Links
Back