How come the police weren't issued riot gear to quell the idiots ?

Sponsored Links
We know why you cherry picked parts of my post.
how have I cheery picked?

you've pointed out that Colston funded school places that included black people, you didnt mention the money that funded those places came from slave trade profits............so you are cherry picking.

I wasnt cheery picking, just putting it in context

"The bronze memorial, which had been in place since 1895, had been the subject of an 11,000-strong petition to have it removed. "
https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...lave-trader-edward-colston-in-bristol-england
The council decided that there were insufficient numbers of signatories, and did not warrant a discussion.
Indeed there's alot of things i would like removed from this planet but i just have to accept other people don't,.. not saying it's right but just like you and i debate here we all have diversity which make up our opinions.

Queer Charmer put it succinctly right here.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/08/keir-starmer-edward-colston-bristol-statue-wrong

how have I cheery picked?

you've pointed out that Colston funded school places that included black people, you didnt mention the money that funded those places came from slave trade profits............so you are cherry picking.

I wasnt cheery picking, just putting it in context
Off you go Thrush.. (go on paste lots of faux lol's) (y)

Sponsored Links
I see Vinty is jumping on the racist bandwagon.

resorting to insults means you have no counter argument.
Notch you arent worthy of my debate because when you get frustrated you become a KJ. Off you go talk to your friends (y)

Notch you arent worthy of my debate because when you get frustrated you become a KJ.
nah sorry -Im a killjoy because I point out the logical fallacies that drive your arguments.

try restricting your arguments to honest debating:

There are only two intellectually-honest debate tactics:

1. pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts
2. pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic

I see Vinty is jumping on the racist bandwagon.
No i am not.
Why take take down statues commemorating one section of society and replace them with statues commemorating another section of society.
You seem to be obsessed with dividing people along racial lines.

If statues are going to be replaced, they should be replaced with figures that the whole community can identity with.

Maybe statues commemorating the NHS would be a good idea.

The irony of Gas linking to a video of an Iranian Refugee.

Anyone can trick a RWR.

So..I watched some of the news tonight..

The statue felled also funded schools to which black people attended and gained their education.

The mayor of Bristol is black..(another hiccup in the prviliedged selection there surely nothing to do with being the best man for the job or was it a token vote)

Other news..
A premier footballer noted only a 3rd of football players are black. - Wow that's not a bad representation of the population of blacks in UK.

Young Blacks are more likely to be arrested over white and Asians(who are also black or not?)

Oh and a black guy comments about Winston statue being defaced because he was a racist..omfg I'm not even going to go further there..

Etc etc.

I'm a left handed redhead every tool I get doesnt fit or had tools etc all designed for right handers its discrimination! Every person calls me a lefty or a gingah I cry myself to sleep every night.. not.

Even my metal detector has a discriminate button on it of course I've removed it and taped over the hole.

So it's ok for ill gotten gains to be spent if the cause it good.

All drug dealers and oligarchs welcome your defence. :mrgreen:

You missed your daily black coffee. :ROFLMAO:

So it's ok for ill gotten gains to be spent if the cause it good.

All drug dealers and oligarchs welcome your defence. :mrgreen:

You missed your daily black coffee. :ROFLMAO:

YES NO.. i despise slavery, I despise being in well to do establishments to this day where the wealthy treat the staff like their slaves or in a disrespectful way. Whenever abroad for example we leave a very generous tip to our room cleaners and always leave our rooms tidy that is my mindset... anyway I was just saying the irony that the school despite funded on wrong doings also helped blacks and they in turn felt some attachment to it.

Black coffee matters :LOL:

No i am not.
Why take take down statues commemorating one section of society and replace them with statues commemorating another section of society.
You seem to be obsessed with dividing people along racial lines.

If statues are going to be replaced, they should be replaced with figures that the whole community can identity with.

Maybe statues commemorating the NHS would be a good idea.
Which section of society wants to celebrate slavers?

Slavery has been illegal since the 1800s, why it has taken nearly 200 years, and criminal damage, for slavers statues to be taken down is mind boggling.

Sponsored Links
Back