How do I use a Soda Syphon ??

Cheers Thermo, though I feel a bit guilty now that you've gone to all that effort, to tell you that my love affair with the Soda Syphon has waned.

I managed to force a CO2 cartridge on my one (Outside, pointing away from me and the windows) and it was a bit underwhelming - Kind of like Alka-Setzer water and not really that fizzy - and I suspect that my seals were leaking. In fact, I am probably going to be eBaying nine bulbs myself soon.....

Moz - Thanks for the offer, but it would probably only live in a box in the loft with my ZX81 and Toshiba HX10 (MSX). To be honest, you're better off hanging onto it...... :D

Sponsored Links
old commodore 64 and games...ill have it moz! nothing like nostalgia!

and a zx spectrum,

flipping hell showing what a VERY VERY closet geek I was ....

johnny_t said:
It was a bit underwhelming - Kind of like Alka-Setzer water and not really that fizzy
ban-all-sheds said:
The soda water that you get from those things is crap anyway. If you want soda water, buy it in a bottle, or if you really want to be flash get a proper syphon from a pub if you can find one that still uses them - you pay them for one, and then when it runs out you take it back and swap it, just paying for the contents.

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
put water in it first..........you can use the empty bulbs as "toys" if you attach a string firmly :eek: ;)

Just to let you know there is lawsuit in the post to you. Let's just say the string broke, and now I can't go on holiday because I can't get past the metal detector in the airport.

securespark

dont be tanned as well , at that airport , or your not going anywhere ,

Thermo

I got all that stuff , 100 tapes /games etc , will bundle it an post it

ban-all-sheds
as a top fella ...
Post some of them good places you went to in Hawaii ,

I need to do it there now Im waiting for the finkle boney fingers of DEATH TO GRIP my shoulder ...

Saw the absolutely Fabulous scenary on a film recent , an I loved Magnum Pi too ;)

Back