How do the rules regarding expiry apply with a two part PP?

Though perhaps the other two commentators on this thread, might like to consider enrolling in a crash course in netiquette?
I wanted to but the class was full when I tried to enrol. Instead I enrolled in a course on Who Gives A Flying Feck. I passed with distinction! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I wanted to but the class was full when I tried to enrol. Instead I enrolled in a course on Who Gives A Flying f**k. I passed with distinction! :mrgreen:

Hmmm... Freddy, I think your obvious talents are clearly wasted on the audience of such a sensible forum?

Perhaps you might like to consider migrating to mumsnet or digitalspy, where you may find more like minded folk (forum hags, like yourself) who share your appreciation for inane comments? They may appreciate your input more?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back