How long before this one gets banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why is it that every time I watch a TV programme, be it House Re-location, House Decoration, a Soap, a Quiz, whatever (and now even the new Torchwood SF series) I stand a very high probability of having to watch homosexuals and/or lesbians.

Do these people really make up such a huge percentage of our population that warrants this amount of air-time? Or is it that TV Producers feel they must give them maximum exposure to avoid being accused of bigotism?

As I say, this post probably won't be allowed to survive too long, probably for the same reasons I have to watch it all on TV

Sponsored Links
i think t.v soaps are meant to represent a broad section of society.

apparently.

i refuse to watch soaps, reality t.v, strictly ice....dance...talent singalong....x factor...! :evil:

factual programs, i do like. ;)

Sponsored Links
Its purely because theres is a higher percentage of the gay society in show business.

I stand a very high probability of having to watch homosexuals and/or lesbians.

You normally have to pay to watch that sort of stuff. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

Do these people really make up such a huge percentage of our population that warrants this amount of air-time?

No...but maybe they make up a hugh percentage of programme researchers...who DO make up a large percentage of the 'public' on these type of shows.

Ricky2 said:
is it that TV Producers feel they must give them maximum exposure to avoid being accused of bigotism?
What an exquisite irony that you don't know what a bigot is.

Ricky2 said:
is it that TV Producers feel they must give them maximum exposure to avoid being accused of bigotism?
What an exquisite irony that you don't know what a bigot is.

A typically PC reply, someone states a truth, and an assumption is made on their racial views.

Go on then trazor - I need a good laugh.

Tell us where racial views came into this.

Must be something they are putting in the water nowadays, but the amount of young lads that are mincers is getting horrendous every second shop you go in has a mincer.
We had about 160 in our year at school and only ever heard of 2 of them becoming bandits but my son says there are loads now. Must be quite good being a straight teenager now as more girls avialable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back