How long before this one gets banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So pray tell where did i hurl homophobic insults , what i said is there seems to be a lot about nowadays so where is the insult in that.
Do you have a sexuality issue and are just a tad sensitive and being defensive

namsag said:
So pray tell where did i hurl homophobic insults
Nobody used the word "hurl" before you did, but read your own post:

Must be something they are putting in the water nowadays, but the amount of young lads that are mincers is getting horrendous every second shop you go in has a mincer.
We had about 160 in our year at school and only ever heard of 2 of them becoming bandits but my son says there are loads now. Must be quite good being a straight teenager now as more girls avialable.

what i said is there seems to be a lot about nowadays so where is the insult in that.
You used the above insulting words. The idea that homosexuality can be induced by a drinking water additive reveals how stupid and poorly thought out your ideas actually are.

Do you have a sexuality issue and are just a tad sensitive and being defensive
It isn't defensive to point out that you're being insulting.

Softas the word mincer is used within the gay community a bit like the N word within the black community so where is the insult.
Will give you Bandit though
And if you do research there is proof that pollutant chemicals within water are altering sexuality in creatures that live in it so yes there is something in the water or do you know better than research scientists wether it is affecting humans time will only tell

Sponsored Links
I bet the 'breeders' get on the nerves of the 'mincers'. They are on the telly all the time. :cry:

namsag said:
the word mincer is used within the gay community a bit like the N word within the black community so where is the insult.
Your entire post, and your attitude, is insulting. You clearly meant the word "mincer" in a disparaging way, so it's pathetic to claim that you were using it in the same sense as the community which you despise.

Will give you Bandit though
I don't need any gift from you. I already knew, and said, that you were being insulting.

And if you do research there is proof that pollutant chemicals within water are altering sexuality in creatures that live in it so yes there is something in the water
You're so bound up with your lies that you didn't even spot the obvious trap that I set. :rolleyes:

Yes (sigh), we all know about the news of increasing hormone levels in our water sources. However, you wrote "Must be something they are putting in the water nowadays", not (for example) "Must be something in the water".

or do you know better than research scientists wether it is affecting humans
Amusingly, you seem unaware that the same scientific community will also tell you that homophobia is frequently a sign of repressed homosexuality. So it looks like you might be happier with a TV career yourself. Perhaps, if you ask nicely, someone would offer you an opening.

time will only tell
But we don't any more time to tell that you're openly a homophobe, and a dishonest one at that. If you're fooling anyone at all, which is unlikely, then it's merely yourself.

And now, I don't have to read any more of your drivel, thanks to this button:

Amusingly, you seem unaware that the same scientific community will also tell you that homophobia is frequently a sign of repressed homosexuality. So it looks like you might be happier with a TV career yourself. Perhaps, if you ask nicely, someone would offer you an opening.
Very droll, softus. Especially without the emoticons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back