How not to park

I don't need to take a chill pill, most people who know me think I am so far laid back I'm in danger of falling over. As for not being able to park in a bay, I think it's been a conscious decision not to park close to another vehicle for whatever reason. You must have a weird sense of humour.

Who said anything about it being 'newish' or a high end car? Do you think people who drive cars more than, say, 5 years old don't mind/care if their cars get damaged?
As I said, weird sense of humour.

PS I am not your mate.

Eh? I am not your mate either. Everyone is everyone's 'mate'. When you need help at the supermarket and say 'Excuse me mate, where's the sugar?', that sort of mate.

No wonder there's hardly any joke threads on here. You lot are a bunch of killjoys.

Sponsored Links
Anyone opening a door against another car should get 100 lashes in a public square and made to pay for the damage.

Years ago, a couple of mates were walking towards the one's car, when some lads in a BMW parked up next to it.

The BMW driver opened his door into my mate's car, he and his mates just laughed among themselves, and carried on.

My mate was ready to kick off, when the other one told him to just hang on a sec.
"Just get in the car, and wait up over there".

He then proceeded to boot every last panel of the Beemer in, before calmly walking over to my waiting mate, and they drove off.

Karma(y)

Years ago, a couple of mates were walking towards the one's car, when some lads in a BMW parked up next to it.

The BMW driver opened his door into my mate's car, he and his mates just laughed among themselves, and carried on.

My mate was ready to kick off, when the other one told him to just hang on a sec.

He then proceeded to boot every last panel of the Beemer in, before calmly walking over to my waiting mate, and they drove off.

Karma(y)

I was told that a car can burn in seconds if a little flame is placed under a seat...

Karma(y)

He kicked the panels? What boots was he wearing? Or were they stilettos ?

Sponsored Links
I was watching some muppets last night trying to shove a mini fridge-freezer onto the back of a Prius and when they couldn't, they started tying it up with ropes to the body of the Prius. WTF?

I had someone park like thst up the hospital before Christmas. But there was still room for me to get in the if I backed in...... I thought it funny as he would be able to get in his drivers side.

When I turned and looked he was in the car :ROFLMAO:

Made me chuckle.

As a noteworthy point of interest Sainsburies have smaller spaces than do Tesco's. Next time you drive past Sainsburies pull out your measure and see what I mean

As a noteworthy point of interest Sainsburies have smaller spaces than do Tesco's. Next time you drive past Sainsburies pull out your measure and see what I mean

Not where I live. Sainsburys spaces are generous in comparison

I thought they would all have been the same nationally so it must vary from place to place

I would expect it to be a matter of the cost of land, plus how the available space works out when divided into spaces. Locally we have some quite reasonable width spaces in the newer car parks, but tighter in the older ones.

Sponsored Links
Back