The Do as you like culture

B

Bodd

Have you noticed more and more people think they can do as they like now...

I've mentioned the couple walking their fog in Sainsburys.. people parking and blocking paths, on green verges. Chucking their rubbish out. Parking in disabled and child parking spaces.

Sponsored Links
Today's nipple goes to this idiot
20210330_194509.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you noticed more and more people think they can do as they like now...

I've mentioned the couple walking their fog in Sainsburys.. people parking and blocking paths, on green verges. Chucking their rubbish out. Parking in disabled and child parking spaces.

Would have loved to have seen a photo of that! :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yes its the do what you like, when you like, how you like to whoever you like culture.
I tend to struggle nowadays with managing to get home without having broken some arrrsoles jaw.

I've been noticing for years that drivers just take the ****, doing what the hell they like without a thought for anybody else but themselves.

They'll park where they like, stop where they like, and drive as fast (or as slow) as they like.

The other thing I've noticed, which has to be related, is attitudes to slip roads.

It seems to be the situation now where drivers on slip roads assume right of way and have absolutely no intention of giving way at the end of it.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Sometimes the travelling community are called 'Do as you likey's'. Because (a) They do and (b) because it rhymes with ******.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back