The Do as you like culture

Handing out public contracts to your mates like confetti - is do as you likey.

Yet not so much opprobrium for them?

Sponsored Links
Sometimes the travelling community are called 'Do as you likey's'. Because it rhymes with ******.
You see. ellal. You have to be smart to outwit the auto-censor when you want to make a racist comment. :rolleyes:
Mottie learned this trick from other racist posters, such as ReganandCarter.

Transam regularly refers to Muslim countries under the catch-all of 'dire istan', or some such term.
It doesn't mean that they're not racist anymore, just because they camouflage their comments by fooling the auto-censor.
They think they're being clever by camouflaging their racism, but it's still there, serving their bigoted sentiments.

The site allowed their overt racist comments for many years, and the site still allows their camouflaged racist comments, and does nothing to prevent them. Even going to the extreme of banning anyone who dared to speak out about it.

You see. Ellal. You have to be smart to outwit the auto-censor when you want to make a racist comment.
But I’m not trying to outwit the auto-censor. I’m complying with the auto-censor by typing the full, actual word with no spaces and letting it do it’s job, you cupid stunt. :sneaky:

Sponsored Links
You see. ellal. You have to be smart to outwit the auto-censor when you want to make a racist comment. :rolleyes:

Transam regularly refers to Muslim countries under the catch-all of 'dire istan', or some such term.
It doesn't mean that they're not racist anymore, just because they camouflage their comments by fooling the auto-censor.
They think they're being clever by camouflaging their racism, but it's still there, serving their bigoted sentiments.

The site allowed their overt racist comments for many years, and the site still allows their camouflaged racist comments, and does nothing to prevent them. Even going to the extreme of banning anyone who dared to speak out about it.

I think we need to commision a report by the Mods about the Mods - I think that's how the Government does it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I’m not trying to outwit the auto-censor. I’m complying with the auto-censor by typing the full, actual word with no spaces and letting it do it’s job, you cupid stunt. :sneaky:
You miscounted the asterisks. You cupid stunt, and a liar.

You miscounted the asterisks. You cupid stunt, and a liar.
I didn’t type ANY asterisks. I typed the full word of 6 letters and the auto-censor replaced the letters with asterisks. I was working on the premise that even those with half a brain would know what word connected with the travelling community rhymed with 'likeys'. Obviously I didn’t account for you. Admit it, you didn’t even know what word I typed, did you? ****! :LOL:

Last edited:
It would be silly to replace a censored word with the same number of asterisks as letters because then people would know what the word was and say it in their mind which might offend some people and defeat the purpose of the operation.

However, let me get this straight; you can defeat the automatic censor by using a different word. Is that what is being said?

I didn’t type ANY asterisks. I typed the full word of 6 letters and the auto-censor replaced the letters with asterisks. I was working on the premise that even those with half a brain would know what word rhymed with 'likeys'. Obviously I didn’t account for you. You didn’t even know what word I typed, did you? ****! :LOL:
So you openly admit to your racist behaviour.
And then you defend your racist behaviour.
As I said, there are a few racists who are allowed to continue posting their racists comments.

So you openly admit to your racist behaviour.
And then you defend your racist behaviour.
As I said, there are a few racists who are allowed to continue posting their racists comments.
I said "Sometimes the travelling community are called 'Do as you likey's'.". Where did it say that I agreed with it? Give up. Stop digging. Go and eat some snails to boost your brain power.

I said "Sometimes the travelling community are called 'Do as you likey's'.". Where did it say that I agreed with it? Give up. Stop digging. Go and eat some snails to boost your brain power.
The use of racist terminology perpetuates its use, and continues to be offensive.
The user of racist terminology is being offensive and seeks to perpetuate its use, and any negative connotations associated with it.
That is plainly overt racist behaviour.
You have openly admitted to such racist behaviour, but still you are allowed to post such racist comments.

Is there possibly going to be a thread on here that you don’t bring up the racist card?
If I make a new thread about black pudding,how long until you say it’s racist?

Is there possibly going to be a thread on here that you don’t bring up the racist card?
If I make a new thread about black pudding,how long until you say it’s racist?

Your a Puddingist. If it weren't for puddings what would we have with our roast.

Objecting to and confronting racism is not 'playing the race card'.
It might be in your opinion, but so it is in many who refuse to believe that racism exists.

If you think that I 'played the race card', (whatever you think that means) perhaps you could put together a rational argument about how the term and concept that Mottie used is not racially offensive, without resorting to insults.
After all, if your argument is strong and based on rationale, insults are not only superfluous, they are unnecessary and undermine your argument.

Sponsored Links
Back