The Do as you like culture

Objecting to and confronting racism is not 'playing the race card'.
It might be in your opinion, but so it is in many who refuse to believe that racism exists.

If you think that I 'played the race card', (whatever you think that means) perhaps you could put together a rational argument about how the term and concept that Mottie used is not racially offensive, without resorting to insults.
After all, if your argument is strong and based on rationale, insults are not only superfluous, they are unnecessary and undermine your argument.
I will gladly put together a rational argument for you...........

Are you ready ..............

GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Objecting to and confronting racism is not 'playing the race card'.
It might be in your opinion, but so it is in many who refuse to believe that racism exists.

If you think that I 'played the race card', (whatever you think that means) perhaps you could put together a rational argument about how the term and concept that Mottie used is not racially offensive, without resorting to insults.
After all, if your argument is strong and based on rationale, insults are not only superfluous, they are unnecessary and undermine your argument.

Speak of the devil..... along comes a Pudding

However, let me get this straight; you can defeat the automatic censor by using a different word. Is that what is being said?
No. You defeat it by splitting the word up. It will censor **** but not s hit or sh1t etc.

Sponsored Links
Back