How true is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ridiculous! The Common Market sorry I meant the EEC oops sorry its the EU now or has it already morphed into the USoE?
As noseall said how ridiculous to think that Germany would want to rule Europe! Why would they want to do that? They rely on exports and have a very good port positioned 60 miles down a river, we have got the port of London should Felixstowe, Southampton, Hull, Rotherham, Liverpool, Portbury, Plymouth and the other 50 or so ports around the British Isles get inundated with too much work that they couldn't cope..
As I've said before the people behind Hitler didn't perish in the bunker!
A few years ago I said that the EU wanted their own army and was ridiculed!
The article is true! Give it a few years and I will be proven right again!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl5.gif

rofl5.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
rofl5.gif
rofl.gif

Sponsored Links
On?

Bodd claimed that he had never seen something before despite the fact that he'd participated in a topic where the identical thing had been posted and discussed.

Much like the way you claimed not to have known what "fellow traveller" meant despite the fact it had been explained in a topic where you had made dozens of posts.

Which is probably why you're puzzled here - clearly you see absolutely nothing wrong with pretending that you've not read things which you have, and pretending that you don't know or understand things which demonstrably have been explained to you.
I do not see your unique brand of hatred as an education...and unlike you,,i pretend nothing.

Oooh, a nice little bit of lording it over people. Did you get off on that?
You don't want me to accuse anyone of racism, when they're being racist.
You appear to be a bit upset when I highlight a UKIPer who has behaved in a sexist manner.
Now you also don't want me to point out to Brexiteers that they have made a horrendous mistake, and they deserve the consequences of their mistake, if Brexit ever happens.

I guess you just don't like my opinion of anything.

Sponsored Links
Now you also don't want me to point out to Brexiteers that they have made a horrendous mistake, and they deserve the consequences of their mistake, if Brexit ever happens.
Why do we deserve punishment for having a difference of opinion on brexit????We happen to think we are better off outside of EU ..That is not a crime,,requiring punishment

As I've said before the people behind Hitler didn't perish in the bunker!
That's right, some of them were tried and imprisoned, some were executed, some (supposedly) fled to South America.
Any left over will be old men by now, at least well over 70.
But the Germans, as a nation and individually, are horrified by the actions of the Nazis.

Why do we deserve punishment for having a difference of opinion on brexit????We happen to think we are better off outside of EU ..That is not a crime,,requiring punishment
It's not punishment.
If you say, "jump off this cliff, you'll be OK".
And I say, "I don't believe you, show me".
So you do jump.
Do you not think you deserve the consequences of your foolish action?

It's not punishment.
If you say, "jump off this cliff, you'll be OK".
And I say, "I don't believe you, show me".
So you do jump.
Do you not think you deserve the consequences of your foolish action?
No...please do not use cretinous analogies.

Many are,,but not 100%
As neither of us can put our fingers on any proof to support our argument, we'll have to agree to disagree.

If I find anything to support my argument, I'll happily post it.
Likewise, if anyone else finds any proof to support (or indeed to counter) my argument feel free to post it.

As neither of us can put our fingers on any proof to support our argument, we'll have to agree to disagree.

If I find anything to support my argument, I'll happily post it.
Likewise, if anyone else finds any proof to support (or indeed to counter) my argument feel free to post it.
Since the far right is alive and kicking in Germany,Which planet are you on to think no one thinks Hitler had the right idea?

No...please do not use cretinous analogies.
You think I should say, "I don't believe you, show me, hang on, I'll provide a safety net"?

You were persuading me to jump without a safety net, but you want me to provide one for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back