Hows Boris doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris is only interested in Boris...

Rumour has it that he was caught out at the bottom of his garden with his head between his legs...

When asked what he was doing, his answer was 'I'm only a goblin'

That's fake news. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Just watching news

UK about to go into recession.

Yup, thats the Boris effect.

Just watching news

UK about to go into recession.

Yup, thats the Boris effect.

Was that the news artical with the Chinese girl who says the world is slowing down and going into recession?

Sponsored Links
Try this version
I have and its just about the attention grabbing headline. Have you read the article?
Some bankers are saying that the short term impact benefits of a no deal Brexit would be down to an initial flurry of activity and volatility of the markets.

However, the article is not positive for Brexit at all only that the banks have been preparing for a no-deal for years. And to finish the article off it states many senior bankers think Britain is on the brink of self harm

Thanks guys for another anti-Brexit link, you have done us proud. Gullible quitters fell for the headline.(y)

The ft is a business paper and its akways been pro remain.

It seems Bodd and Festive didnt know :ROFLMAO:

Search the net for some good reading
Good search and I'll bet there weren't that many to choose from. Did you actually read the article? It was just an attention grabbing headline and you got suckered in. It actually paints a hard Brexit in a bad light. All it says is some rich bankers will benefit from the short term volatility and others just want to get on with it because they have been preparing for a no-deal for years.

I especially like the bit at the end.(y)

Thanks for that Boddggddg.:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back