How's this for service?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had the walls cavity filled three years ago but left the loft as it had about 50mm. Decided last week to get the loft done as there were some good deals going. This is the sequence of events:

27/28 May - Filled in the on-line application form
2 June - Supplier phones to make a booking for rep to call on 28 July )This was due to their heavy work load and out holidays)
4 June - Second call to say there was a cancellation, could they come on Monday (yesterday)?
7 June - surveyor turns up and agrees the work. Told it would be about six weeks wait.
Today - phone call at 12.15 from installers EAGA :( . They have had a cancellation, can they come this afternoon?

So now I have a fully insulated loft in less than two weeks.

Sponsored Links
Had the walls cavity filled three years ago but left the loft as it had about 50mm. Decided last week to get the loft done as there were some good deals going. This is the sequence of events:

2 June - Supplier phones to make a booking for rep to call on 28 July )This was due to their heavy work load and out holidays)
4 June - Second call to say there was a cancellation, could they come on Monday (yesterday)?
7 June - surveyor turns up and agrees the work. Told it would be about six weeks wait.
Today - phone call at 12.15 from installers EAGA :( . They have had a cancellation, can they come this afternoon?

So now I have a fully insulated loft in less than two weeks. Is that a record?

No, this is a record...

images

;) :LOL: ;) :LOL:

I've got something that measures 12" and has a hole in the middle, is that a record?
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
dunno why i think you have been told a few porkies that they are really busy.
wouldnt they have phoned up the next customer on there ever growing list first?

So now I have a fully insulated loft in less than two weeks.

Did they not offer to insulate your doors and windows at the same time? My EAGA representative did, so now I have a flood of water under my front door, and through the bathroom window.

They (EAGA) also replaced my faulty boiler, only took 6 months, but after a further 6 months it broke, but EAGA didn't wan't to know, the installer didn't wan't to know, the manufacturer didn't wan't to know.

I employed a private person to repair this, they replaced a divertor valve, but now the boiler floods my kitchen when switched on. Well done EAGA. Floods and leaks. Heard many bad reports of EAGA, none good.

Did they not offer to insulate your doors and windows at the same time?
That was the amazing thing. The chap didn't try to sell me anything else. I was half expecting him to mention the boiler as is is about 20 years old, but he didn't even ask to see it.

It could have been that had a 50+ mile trip to get to his next appointment.

Sponsored Links
Back