human rights lawyers have blocked 1st plane of asylum seekers to Rwanda

Confused thinking Bodd

Think about it - lots of these refugees have given their savings to traffickers to reach here, people with money are most likely to have had decent jobs, so could be professionals with professional qualifications.

If they have professional qualifications but from a foreign examining body, it’s perfectly possible for UK to get these people retrained to suit British systems.

Yes Fúck the poor that get left behind with the women & children. Let's look after the rich Middle class men. Maybe they could settle in your Middle classed hamlet

Sponsored Links
Yes Fúck the poor that get left behind with the women & children. Let's look after the rich Middle class men. Maybe they could settle in your Middle classed hamlet
This what you do Bodd….as soon as you are challenged to think you resort to dishonest arguments, whataboutery and smug silly responses.

you are a product of right wing gaslighting.

They don’t leave them in war torn countries, they leave them in refugee camps.

that’s your question dead in water.

back to the drawing board for Mottie
Proof please and oh, answer the question.

This what you do Bodd….as soon as you are challenged to think you resort to dishonest arguments, whataboutery and smug silly responses.

you are a product of right wing gaslighting.

It's not dishonest. .... It was you .....You were the one that pointed out that it's the privileged well off who can pay criminals to traffic them.

Sponsored Links
There is a downside to people changing country. Recent one. Big exit of doctors from Nigeria causing significant problems. I'd guess they would have no problems staying here. Or should they be sent back. The whole area of migration is a minefield.

Proof please and oh, answer the question.
Notch's posts should come with a health warning informing the unsuspecting of his motivation. He hates the British people and wants us replaced with foreigners, and wants us British to pay for that replacement. All Notch's posts; his links, his graphs and charts and his grubby press cuttings, no matter how plausible, are to that end.

It depends whether you think £5 billion to send 3,100 asylum seekers over a period of 8 years is a success.

I don’t.

Considering we spend best part of £2 billion per year accommodating migrants in hotels (and remember that's just the cost of the ones in hotels) - I would say £5 billion is good value if it solves the problem.

I'm sure most goat herders trying to cherry-pick UK as their benefactor of choice will think twice about making the journey on that lilo to escape war in France if they thought it would be a one way ticket to deepest, darkest Africa.

Considering we spend best part of £2 billion per year accommodating migrants in hotels (and remember that's just the cost of the ones in hotels) - I would say £5 billion is good value if it solves the problem.

we don’t spend £2billion a year accommodating 400 migrants - which is all the Australian model achieved.

trying to cherry-pick UK as their benefactor of choice

They don’t come for economic reasons.

we don’t spend £2billion a year accommodating 400 migrants - which is all the Australian model achieved.

They don’t come for economic reasons.

Are you saying g that there are only 400 migrants ?

Sponsored Links
Back