Hypothetical question

Sponsored Links
Your so easy to wind up. Lucky we never married. You would have beaten me up by now...
Am I wound up? Are you trying to guess what I am thinking again Bodd? Coz you're clearly **** at it.
Ps, I wasn't the person crying a few posts ago... awww, bless.

I feel persecuted and victimised for this disability I've carried all these years on my little shoulders.

Stop picking on me you old Sod.
Your hurting me. Stop it you Sod :cry:
Snowflake.

Sponsored Links
I feel persecuted and victimised for this disability I've carried all these years on my little shoulders.

Stop picking on me you old Sod.

TBF Bodd, I think your big mistake was killing his cat.

I saw the film, very good story. I was just wondering the other day if that cat was still alive - hope so.

Ours, he sadly died of heart failure, just 12 years old. He was a beautiful bengal cat, a rescue that came to live with us when he was 5. I found out that early heart failure is a bengal trait, due to inbreeding.

Very smart boy, would've run rings around Bodd :LOL::LOL:

I saw the film, very good story. I was just wondering the other day if that cat was still alive - hope so.

Ours, he sadly died of heart failure, just 12 years old. He was a beautiful bengal cat, a rescue that came to live with us when he was 5. I found out that early heart failure is a bengal trait, due to inbreeding.

Very smart boy, would've run rings around Bodd :LOL::LOL:

Sorry to hear that, very young for a cat. As for Bob, the book is a little better than the film, more detail, but the film is a very well made representation of the story. Of course Bob's 'dad' is now a multimillionaire after a string of best selling books and a film, not bad for a homeless junkie, I believe he now makes guest appearances with Bob and runs a homeless charity.

I believe Bob is still alive, he's still got a facebook page or two.

https://www.facebook.com/StreetCatBob/

Sorry to hear that, very young for a cat. As for Bob, the book is a little better than the film, more detail, but the film is a very well made representation of the story. Of course Bob's 'dad' is now a multimillionaire after a string of best selling books and a film, not bad for a homeless junkie, I believe he now makes guest appearances with Bob and runs a homeless charity.

I believe Bob is still alive, he's still got a facebook page or two.

https://www.facebook.com/StreetCatBob/
Cheers for that, nice to know the cat and the dad are doing well.
I did buy the book when it came out, lent it to someone and never got it back. Just couldn't be bothered to buy another!

Unfortunately you are wrong.
The facts orove what you clain is untrue.

Debunking the myth that Tories are better than Labour with the economy
Contrary to widespread perceptions, the economy performs no worse under Labour than under the Tories—by some measures it does much better
In contrast to myths about Labour widening the deficit (i.e., when spending exceeds revenue), data shows that the deficit stabilised under both the post-WWII Labour and Tory governments. By 1970, Labour’s Wilson had brought the deficit down to nearly minus 2 per cent of GDP. But within four years, the Tories under Edward Heath had increasedthe deficit. It peaked under Wilson (1974-76) and the oil crisis at nearly 8 per cent, before slowly declining. Thatcher brought the deficit down to Wilson’s late-60s-early-‘70s levels. But under Thatcher and Major, the deficit shot up again only to be gradually reduced by New Labour

Recessions
Since 1955 there have been 14 recessions, 10 of which were under Tories.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/b...re-better-than-labour-with-the-economy/19/11/
Can't fool all the people all the time Notch.Brexit heroes debunked the EU bunkem

Sponsored Links
Back