Hypothetical question

Sponsored Links
Borrowing and spending other peoples money are not the same.

It is possible to both borrow less and spend more of other people's money.

What was evident from labour's policy was a plan to do a lot of both.

Working people are already massively subsidising the 'boomer generation. Increasing borrowing just kicks the can down the road to the next generation.

On the subject of Corbyn, he may not be in agreement as to when to step down as leader of the Labour Party, but I don't think there is any talk of him giving up being an MP and triggering a bi-election.

Now the Conservatives have such broad support, it will be interesting to see how they change to support their voters. The re-branding has been almost instant.

Last edited:
Do I?
You keep trying to second guess my posts and getting things completely wrong. Why do you do that Bodd?

Im sorry Sir
I thought you knew everythimg.

Anna Soubry, Chuka Umunna Sam Gyimah, Jo Swinson
Thought they Knew everything. Now they have no job. That's what happens when you second guess people and get it totally wrong..

Todays lesson : Don't try second guessing

When he let's you know would you let me know...

How's the Cat?

orrowing and spending other peoples money are not the same.

It is possible to both borrow less and spend more of other people's money.

What was evident from labour's policy was a plan to do a lot of both

Corbyns brand of nutty politics doesnt really represent the parliamentary labour party nor the electorate - which the ballot box shows.

The point I was making is that this old trope that Tories are good with the econony and Labour are bad is not really true, the reality is far more nuanced.

I would agree though that Corbyn would be bad for the economy.

Sponsored Links
Im sorry Sir

Thought they Knew everything. Now they have no job. That's what happens when you second guess people and get it totally wrong..

How's the Cat?
You're being a twa t quite frankly.

The cat in the avatar is dead.

Im sorry Sir

How's the Cat?

Bodd, the fact they lost their job has more to do with this countries broken political system, not their error in trying to second guess.

The fact is half the country didnt want brexit and still dont, the election result doesnt prove otherwise.
What it does do is prove a minority of people can win an election.

Boris Johnson only won 1% more votes than Theresa May.

Some of labour's ideas were imo quite good

Any political party or politician does not go into politics to set out to make people poor or poorer

It may end up as a consequence but its not a deliberate policy

As for the claim about flogging the NHS
Total. Nonsense imo it would be poetical suicide

Dunno if it's been said- too many pages... But Labour* NEEDS to be in the centre ground of British politics, because without a CREDIBLE opposition, we are in a de facto dictatorship. Good opposition makes for good government.

CG

* any credible opposition will do, but who other than Labour at the mo?

That's our system. I don't remember your side of the fence moaning when Ukip got short changed by the system.
Good grief, I dont have a side, what is wrong with you people.

This is politics, its not a frigging football game.

bodddggdd is a renowned liar.
Is that it? I am not sure. He just seems obsessed by my posts recently, picks up on them, tells me (incorrectly) what I am thinking/meaning then has a dig! It's weird but I guess everyone has to have a hobby!

Sponsored Links
Back