I’m getting fed up with premium bonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
NS&I have changed their web site, and it is unusable, I used to just put in my number, and hey presto, it told me if I was a winner or loser. Not now, put in number , nothing happens, so tried logging on. 10 minute queue to log on ! **** that, so got app on my phone, yay, WINNER.

Sponsored Links
NS&I normally crashes every month when the draw happens! It can't keep up with the traffic when people try to log in.

NS&I have changed their web site, and it is unusable, I used to just put in my number, and hey presto, it told me if I was a winner or loser. Not now, put in number , nothing happens, so tried logging on. 10 minute queue to log on ! **** that, so got app on my phone, yay, WINNER.

I've only ever used the NS&I app. Still a loser though. :rolleyes:

Nothing for me... ! But not shocked, took out £6k to pay for my dental treatment.

I have c.£10 in bonds - from the late '50s. ( bought as presents by Mum + Dad) I won £25 in the '70s. Nothing since. :ROFLMAO:
Quite the fortune back then!! Can you remember what you spent it on? Or did you reinvest?! :)

just got an email...

bab9632c57bb1eefdb7eeb282deba240.gif

John, you've just won!
Thanks to your Premium Bonds, you have won a prize.

Ready to check the amount? Have your Premium Bonds holder’s number to hand and click below.

940e118b6ba6dc0afab03ab6ae4d5826.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back