I’m getting fed up with premium bonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I got a trivial £25 this month. My 12-month return on Premium Bonds has been a shade over 1%; far less than inflation.

that's why I cashed in a wedge at the beginning of March and topped up my ISA for this tax year.

Sponsored Links
I see I got a trivial £25 this month. My 12-month return on Premium Bonds has been a shade over 1%; far less than inflation.

that's why I cashed in a wedge at the beginning of March and topped up my ISA for this tax year.
What percentage are you getting on your ISA? Why didn't you put them with you European investments and get 40% or whatever in a year?

Why didn't you put them with you European investments

I did. In the ISA.

The benefit on that investment has been far higher.

you really shouldn't read my posts, if they upset you.

Sponsored Links
do you mean 12-month capital growth?

or do you mean dividend income in the last year?

What makes you think it is any of your business?

Nowt for me, £100 for ‘er indoors.
We’ve made a pledge to send it to the Ukraine support foundations, for the duration (y)
Hoping I don’t win the million, yet :mrgreen:
John :)

do you mean 12-month capital growth?

or do you mean dividend income in the last year?

What makes you think it is any of your business?
Either/both. Just get the impression you're itching to tell how well your investments are doing so speak now or forever hold your peace!

Either/both. Just get the impression you're itching to tell how well your investments are doing so speak now or forever hold your peace!

obviously I have done better than the 1% return on Premium Bonds, which loses money after inflation.

Of course John, obviously you have. :whistle: It's a wonder you left it rotting in premium bonds for all this time when there were fortunes to be made without any risk on the international investment markets. :rolleyes:

no surprise that you don't know what you're talking about.

no change there.

======================
Thread closed.
One Premium Bonds thread is enough.
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back