I’ve seen it twice now in as many days....

Sponsored Links
A woman I bought a Honda from in Darwin NT. Drove one of those humongous dumper trucks that has wheels twice the height of a man many for the mines...

Apparently they liked to employ women as they often made the better more careful drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s a women only car park near me. You should see some of them!

45088D3A-9D5B-4E6D-8EFD-953557015F13.jpeg

It’s. Just. A. Joke!

Sponsored Links
As far as I can see, this is written from the perspective of a person who thinks that "everyone agrees" that women drivers are not as good as men drivers.

Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

In the same way that some people like jokes such as
"did you hear about the plumber who was so stupid, that all the others noticed?"
but instead of "plumber" may say "Mancunian" or "Irishman" or "Black guy" or "Jew" or "Transit driver"

Some of these targets have now become unfashionable.
It's common amongst right wingers (RWR) and their news media feeds, to name names i.e. it was a 'woman' driving. It gets their blood up, their gammon colour glowing and they justify their anger with mutual arm waving. Similarly right wingers like to name names such as....'an Audi smashed into a house' (rather than a car smashed into a house) or some such. Again, it gets their blood up.

RWR FFS.

I’m not entirely sure of left wing, right wing shoite, never understood or have tried to understand politics, so my point is I’m neither

A few lasses I knew in Oz got driving jobs at the mines in the Tonka Toy Trucks; they prefer women because the blokes aren't careful enough. They're all well paid. One of the guys got drunk despite it being "illegal" and drove over a ute without noticing. Bent it a bit :D

I’m not entirely sure of left wing, right wing shoite, never understood or have tried to understand politics, so my point is I’m neither

This makes two of us then. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Also, when I am waiting at the zebra crossing just down the road from me while out walking my 2 dogs, the cars that just zom past as if they do not see me are always middle aged women.
I cannot remember any male drivers doing it this year at least.
That said, a great deal of women also stop and stop a ways back so they are not all bad, they are often smiling at the dogs cooing..

I'm sure that there are a great many good, capable and observant female drivers, ones with spacial awareness - but I don't see many of those.
That said there are a great deal of useless male drivers, those that cannot park, drive within the white lines etc.

I guess it's just people, some can - some can't.

:)

Sticking my neck out I'd say there are more women drivers who seem to have something else on their mind so not thinking properly, and more men demonstrating that they're letting testosterone have too much influence on that they do.

I think there are some stereotypical cultural mis-behaviours too. I asked a copper about that. He said he wasn't allowed to say, while he was nodding vigorously.

We have 2 schools nearby, an infants school and a secondary school, 99 times out of a hundred I'm past both before 'dropping off' time as I like to start 8am latest, some awkward customers don't like an early start so I'm forced to leave a little later.

Driving past an infants school at 8.30 will tell you everything you need to know about lady drivers, the aggression and inconsideration is mental, it's like a scene out of Mad Max.

No he doesn’t, so no need to admit to something that is incorrect.
....Driving home from work and ambulances trying to Navigate through the traffic:

1. (possibly female driver) refused to move, might have been because the lights were on red - something I had never thought about, just done as 2nd nature, but appears could be considered a motoring offence: https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/29/can-...ulance-or-fire-engine-is-behind-you-11240995/
  2. Definite female driver, she was turning right at a 4 way road, ambulance was coming from her left, it got right up to her, siren was on, horn beeps, and still wouldn’t move, I think she thought the car opposite was turning, as ambulance tried to manoeuvre round, she moved also, they eventually got round her, but was a faff.
Anyone else witnessed such going’s on? Also more recently, some don’t seem to have siren on approaching lights, but they have the blue flashing lights on?

No.

Driving past an infants school at 8.30 will tell you everything you need to know about very many drivers. Youll see just as much aggression and inconsideration in a dense traffic environment where its all men.

Its just that at the school most or all of the drivers are women.

Do you have any evidence which shows a disproportionate tendency for women to be more aggressive and inconsiderate than men, more prone to "road rage", or are you are allowing your bigotry against them to inform your "analysis"?

I can only judge based on what I see, and I have noticed in the last ten years or more that women are becoming more aggressive at the wheel, much more so, to the point where in my opinion (based on incidents I witness) that women are more aggressive on the road than men, obviously school runs are more women based, so the driver who throws open a car door causing a screech of brakes and then stands in the road like a fish wife calling the innocent driver a f*****g w****r at the top of her voice is more likely to be a women, probably still in her dressing gown, and the woman who, unable to pull in, just stops in the middle of the road to let her 'herd' out whilst grinding the traffic to a halt is more likely to be a woman.

Look love, if the majority of incidents I witness were caused by men, I would say so, if the majority of incidents I witness were caused by Nigerians, I would say so, but in my small corner of the universe, the majority of incidents involving inconsideration toward other road users and road rage that I witness, tends to lean toward the fairer sex.

Sponsored Links
Back