Driving Is Now Every Man For Himself...

Sponsored Links
good women drivers (in the sense that they know what their car can do) are rare because they are simply not interested in wheeled cubes of steel that take them to work and back, the majority of men on the other hand have a passion for them and so understand them better, and want to push their limits.

in my experience a woman is far less likely to get themselves in trouble when she is driving alone, she is more likely to be concentrating than gabbering carp to her mate.

I agree on both counts.

Plus I've never seen any of my male friends brush their hair or apply lipstick whilst driving at 70 (plus some) in the outside lane of the A1(M)!

Fox: it's a point of courtesy rather than disobeying any rules or regulations.

good women drivers (in the sense that they know what their car can do) are rare because they are simply not interested in wheeled cubes of steel that take them to work and back, the majority of men on the other hand have a passion for them and so understand them better, and want to push their limits.

in my experience a woman is far less likely to get themselves in trouble when she is driving alone, she is more likely to be concentrating than gabbering carp to her mate.

I agree on both counts.

Plus I've never seen any of my male friends brush their hair or apply lipstick whilst driving at 70 (plus some) in the outside lane of the A1(M)!

but ive yet to see a woman stuffing her fat face full of food at 70+mph whereas i see plenty of men doing it. besides if any of your male friends were gay perhaps they would put on makeup :LOL:

but ive yet to see a woman stuffing her fat face
Ahem! as a woman I take offence to that remark about our fat faces, after trying numerous diets none of them seem to work on the face, Lardypants.

Sponsored Links
I do autograss racing and some of the women who do it, are extremely quick drivers and some have won national titles beating all the blokes. Some are crap drivers as are some of the men ( me included)(ACTUALLY ITS ON SKY SPORTS EXTRA TONIGHT AT ABOUT 8.30).
I find the worse drivers are RANGE ROVER, VOLVO and MONDEO drivers and usually they are about 50 years old
Spotty teenagers in little **** cars don't drive very well either but are funny because they think they can break the land speed record in a 1.1 saxo :D

If we compare women to certain male species, take YOU for instance, then women would be the Vastly Superior Sex!
I've always found sex with women to be vastly superior :confused:
I bow to your greater knowledge of the alternative(s) - I've always found it so good that I've never wanted to try them...

:LOL:

She had right of way , you did not, thats how accidents happen.
Driving without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road is an offence.

If in the circumstances letting him out was a reasonable thing to do, and trying to prevent him was unreasonable then it's arguable that she was at fault.

Sponsored Links
Back